This is ONE of TWO rooms listed in our home. Our home has an ACTIVE recording studio, you WILL hear music from time to time. Please read our whole listing and profile before you book! Private bedroom perfect for single occupant or traveling couple. We are a 5 min drive from the airport and about 10-15 min drive to downtown Portland. Within walking distance to public transit and close to Stark St. shops and restaurants!
Comfortable air conditioned room with queen sized bed in Montavilla neighborhood. Easy access to airport and public transportation. 15 min to downtown or airport. Short walk to excellent shops, restaurants and bars. Shared bathroom and kitchen, washer and dryer available.
We have a recording studio in our home! That's right! So at any given time there will be music playing during the day , please keep this in mind when booking . If this is something you might not find a fit for you . The studio space wont start recording till after noon and if a project is going on it will stop by 10 pm . Feel free to ask if there will be a session going on during your stay and we can keep you posted about that.
Front Door Entry and street parking in front of house (this is free)
Kitchen , Living room and bathroom are all shared spaces
You are welcome to Smoke outside in the front yard but please dispose of your cigarette butts in the (URL HIDDEN) NOT LEAVE THEM ON THE GROUND OR SIDEWALK.
You are welcome to use the kitchen if you feel like having a meal at home.
We are happy to share some of our favorite local spots around town, to make sure you enjoy your stay. Always interested in good conversation. We are both Portland natives and know the best way to get around the city.
We work during the week and don't stay up too late , so if you message us late at night we might not respond right away because we are most likely asleep. If it's an emergency please call us.
We have a friendly medium sized dog that is fairly territorial and does bark, but is a sweetheart when you get to know him. He spends most him time in our upstairs bedroom or hanging out in the living room.
PLEASE NOTE: There is an off limits recording studio in the basement of the house, which operates from 12pm to 10pm most days.
we also have added to the fur family with two cats, they are NOT ALLOWED in the guest rooms or even the guest hallway, They are also indoor/outdoor cats so if they rush outside on you its ok! The one with the Bell Chaplin is a lover and will snuggle you , sadly his brother is more food driven than cuddles .
- Smoking in the house is Never Allowed. Smoking is allowed outside in the front yard, please throw away cigarette butts in the trash, DO NOT toss in the street or on the ground
- Check out time is 12:00 pm
-Always Lock the front door when leaving the house and Turn Off the Lights and AC/fans in your room when not in use.
- No loud noises after 10 pm.
- The doors are old please do not slam them , a simple twist and pull with shut them quietly.
- Please turn off lights in the room /bathroom/ hallway when not in use.
- Please keep in mind you are down the hall from other guests, keep your noise volume at a respectful level.
- Please limit your time in the bathroom, it is a shared space and we want to make sure everyone can use it.
- The cats are not allowed into the guest rooms or hall way, please shut the hallway door.
- Please recycle! We have put blue bins in the room for your paper and plastic recycling and we have an GREEN bin in the kitchen for glass.
- When Checking out please dispose of food in the fridge you may have collected, if it’s something that we might use please communicate with us that you left it and we can use it.
- Please leave dirty towels in the room when checking out. Not in the Bathroom.
- When checking out please lock the front door by simply hitting the Lock symbol on the keypad .
-We live in the house as well, please help us keep it clean and pick up after yourselves. Also keep in mind this is our home, this is not a hotel, it is a home, it is lived in and loved and my not be spotless 100% of the time
Please enjoy your stay! Kaila & Matt
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 169 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
We are kaila and Matthew married couple and we love to explore new places ! We don't party hard anymore we just enjoy beautiful cities and seeing what the local food and entertainment have to offer !
We offer 2 rooms in our home with a shared bath, we are happy to talk about our home town of Portland and give you some insight and tell you about our favorite local spots!
Kaila works for a local meat company called Olympia Provisions , so keep an eye out you might find a yummy Meat treat in your room!
Matthew is a at home recording engineer , that's right ! We have a recording studio in our basement , so there will be music in our home from time to time , never before noon and never after 10pm.
we are fun loving people who enjoy good food , conversation and movies. we are happy to share our home with you!