Perfect Hamptons location!
Near bay & ocean beaches, amazing fresh seafood, farmers markets, horseback riding, water sports, fishing, parks. You'll have quick & easy access to all points of interest in both Hampton Bays and the Hamptons in general.
Walk only 1 house down to Shinnecock Canal which is great for fishing (bass, flounder etc). Bring fishing rods and catch your own dinner any time of the day! You can also walk to another semi-private tiny, but free beach at the end of the road about 15 minutes walking.
New renovations completed 2013, including all new furniture, linens and patio furniture.
It's a Ranch style fully furnished 3 bedroom and 1 & 1/2 bath house with 6 beds (beddings are included), sleeps max 5 adults (+2 kids) :
Bedroom 1/Master: 1 queen bed with a full bath, walk-in closet and direct access to patio.
Bedroom 2: 2 bunk beds (3 twins, 1 full on bottom = 4 beds). Half bath attached with a Washer/Dryer.
Bedroom 3: 1 single twin bed.
Kitchen is stocked with cooking- and dining ware.
Flat Screen TV, cable & Wifi.
Patio has outdoor furniture and a large charcoal grill.
Nice big yard for kids to play and run around.
Feel free to email or call me and ask about the house, restaurants, beaches, shopping and attractions in the area.
Refundable Security deposit is $250
Cleaning fee is $120
1. Smoking is NOT allowed OR Smoking is allowed outside only. No cigarette buds on the ground outside.
2. People other than those in the Guest party may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. In the event that a pet or a house party is found on the premises during your stay if they are not allowed per agreement, Landlord/owner shall have the right to ask you to leave the premises immediately with no refund of monies paid.
3. The house is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets might be allowed if Landlord is noted about them.
7. Parking is limited to ___3___ vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service, but it’s optional from your own expense. If you need extra housekeeping, homeowner can provide that for an extra $120 each cleaning.
9. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to _$1000_.
10. Garbage: Garbage cans are provided outside for the guests. Garbage pick up is on Wednesday mornings.