One apartment of 90 square meters including: main bedroom, guestroom, living room, bathroom, kitchen provided with everything you may need for cooking.
90 sq.m. apartment fully furnished including:
- Bedroom provided with large doublebed kingsize.
- Large guestroom with two single beds, furnished with parquet, large closet, desk.
- Living room with one additional spare bed.
- Kitchen fully provided.
- Bathroom (with shower and bathtub)
I will provide sheets, towels, shampoo, soap, toothpaste, hairdryer, citymap of Milan.
Reasons for choosing my flat?
- it is provided with some details in "milanese" style, for breathing the city even indoor
- My apartment is in a quiet residential area, full of public gardens, close to bar, supermarket open till midnight and to many restaurants, pizzerie and icecream shops (Via Sanzio-via Buonarroti-via Marghera)
- My apartment is close to metro red line n°1 Buonarroti station by 4 mins walk (or Pagano station by 6 mins), from there you can get Duomo square and downtown in 10 mins.
- My apartment is close to metro lilla line n°5 (Tretorri station) by 10 mins walk, trom there you can get Porta Nuova-Garibaldi district in 10 mins.
- My apartment is close to new Citylife district, with Isozaki and Hadid skyscrapers and park (5 mins walk)
- My apartment is not far to conference center MICO (MilanoCongressi) by 18 mins walk
You will get the entire flat, complete of bathroom, living room, kitchen.
I live by my own, and I hosted many people before airbnb. I love to introduce people to my city.
I love to be a guide for curious people if they request, I love my city and I can introduce with many infos and tips, sometimes by sharing a walk.
As I work during the weekdays, I can spend time with you in late afternoon&evening and during the weekends, showing the city around and sharing my knowledge of Milan.
What you'll NOT find in my house? television, air conditioning.
Viaggio molto per lavoro e per passione quando ho la possibilità. Quando ospito, mi piace conoscere ospiti da tutto il mondo: ospitare è anche quello un modo di viaggiare!
Sono milanese, nato e cresciuto vicino al centro della città. Amo Milano e dare indicazioni su come visitare al meglio la mia città!
I'm travelling a lot for my work and for passion as well. When I'm hosting, I like to meet new people curious about my city: to host is like to travel in some way. I was born in Milano, I love my city and to introduce people in the best way with lot of tips!