Beautiful & secluded cabin with jaw dropping views. Modern loft-style open floor Cabin with dramatic vaulted high ceiling. Elegantly Furnished. Full kitchen, living room and bathroom downstairs. Cantilevered deck overlooks canyon
Beautiful, secluded (and private!) cabin on 67 acres bordering Tahoe National Forest with panoramic views. Furnished with high-end one of a kind items & modern accents. Feels like an elegantly staged home.
Full kitchen with newer stainless steel appliances, living room and bathroom downstairs.
Loft-style open bedroom design with abundance of large windows in every wall to allow natural light and connect with nature outside.
Sleeps up to 7 or two couples in separate spaces. Sleeping arrangements could be as follow: 2 persons Cal-King bed upstairs, 2 persons downstairs on pull out sofa + 2 persons mattress upstairs + 1 person pullout bed/ottoman downstairs.
The deck, which can comfortably accommodate a dozen or more people, is situated near a cliff on the property that captures amazing views of the Sierras and Tahoe National Forest. At times you will hear a train from distance, be sure to grab your loved ones and run to the deck to see train going through the tunnel which is about 200 feet. It is an exciting experience if you have little ones with you.
This cabin offers a true get-away from life's stresses. There is deliberately no cable or TV and no internet or Wi-Fi service. :) However, cell-phones still have service. In our experience, there is a strong 4G signal for both AT&T and Verizon cellular.
* Property has its own hiking/walking trails
* Gated, private, paved, and long driveway provides ample grounds for walking and children to play
According to our past guests and our own experience, there is something special about being on this property where it will MOVE you emotionally and help you connect with nature. Perhaps a guest like yourself can leave us a feedback after experiencing the space and put into words what that emotional connections is like.
You might find the following information valuable in making an informed decision about this property:
* There is no landline telephone at property. Guests are responsible for their own phone service. Cell phone service connections at the cabin are very good.
* There is no electronic monitoring/surveillance inside or outside the building. We value and honor your privacy.
* Property shares border with Tahoe National Forest. We share the mountain with many wild critters. We ask that you be responsible with food and/or trash and be animal-aware when exploring the property.
* All linens, towels, soap, shampoo, toilet paper, tissues, paper towels, etc are provided by us in quantities sufficient for a week long stay. Additional provisions are the responsibility of Guest.
* Paved road from the freeway to the entry of the property is maintained by the Road Association: snow plowing is done on a "best effort" basis by people who live in the neighborhood year around. Our neighbor clears the driveway when required.
* One look and we were in love and bought this property. Now, we want to share the joy and let you experience what we treasure.
* Pet-free and smoke-free environment.
* The grounds are kept litter free. Please respect the environment.