This spacious 3 bedroom villa is located in a quiet cul-de-sac but close to local amenities. It offers a large solar heated swimming pool with ample room to sunbathe and eat al fresco. There is a seated area outside to enjoy the mountain views.
When guests come to stay at the villa , they love several things about it
1) we offer a large solar heated swimming pool with ample room to sunbathe and eat al fresco. There is a seated area outside to enjoy the mountain views, various terraces and there are barbecue facilities. The swimming pool is 25ft long x 13ft wide x 6.5ft deep, a great size and shape when compared to the smaller kidney shaped pools
2) the quiet locale. We are in a cul-de-sac, away from main roads. This means there is limited traffic noise, and also reduced noise from other villas.
3) Private, secure parking facilities for 2 cars.
4) Inside the villa consists of a modern, fully equipped open plan kitchen / diner, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, double bedroom, twin bedroom, bathroom and sitting room. There are air conditioning units in main sitting room and master bedroom. The sitting room has ample seating for 8 people with t.v and air conditioning. The furnishing within the villa. We have opted to go for brightness and clean lines, with modern furniture, unlike many holiday villas in the area, which can be old fashioned and dark in furnishing and appearance
5) We are only a 20 minute walk to the beach, but also have spectacular views of the mountains, and walks from the house
6) I take my guests' holiday seriously as quite often it is there only vacation of the year. I have 6 hours minimum to clean the villa and ready it for your arrival, and I pride myself on the cleanliness. Unlike many other villas, this is fairly unique, as often only 2 hours is allocated to clean each villa by owners and management company.
7) I live nearby and am always on hand to assist with queries
Guests have access to the full villa and grounds and pool , nothing is shared. I attend the villa twice a week normally. Once to check the pool and once to give it a full clean. I liaise with my guests prior to visiting, in order to ensure them privacy during the rest of their stay. Once the guests have checked-in, I make it clear that it is there home for the duration of their stay
See above regarding minimal access. I am happy to assist with guest queries whenever required, and ensure that they have all my contact details
We have full and unlimited wifi
When I hand over the keys to you, I tell you that this is your home for the week (or fortnight) however, we do request certain items
1) Please no smoking indoors
2) Please lock windows and doors if leaving for the day
3) Please treat items with respect. Although we do understand that the odd wine glass or plate gets broken
4) Please leave villa clean on departure. Particularly, clean the bbq area after use, wash used dishes prior to leaving and ensure that the oven has been left as found.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.