ผู้เข้าพัก 8 คน
Spacious modern living comfort in a very peaceful, pleasant environment. Reach easily the Slovenian coast, visit historic towns, see beautiful mountains & stunning lakes. Outdoor activities:caving, fishing, cycling, hiking, skiing. Ljubljana 30" away
The total surface of the villa is 300sqm. In the basement there is the fitness, equipped with various gym tools, and the laundry room. Downstairs it has a fully equipped kitchen, touch 4ring hob, oven, dishwasher, fridge, microwave, plenty of dishes, utensils and cutlery. The dining area is between the kitchen and the living room, which has a large sofa & an armchair, an end table, a satellite tv and a wood fireplace. Crossing the hallway there is the bathroom (with shower) and the double bedroom. Upstairs there is a second bathroom (with tub) and three double bedrooms, two of them with a common balcony ideal for a quiet evening drink to admire the view and plan the next day.
The whole villa, including terrace, garden and the barbecue space are accessible.
Villa Franca is located in a very peaceful and pleasant environment with mountain view. It is only 20min close to Postojnska Jama, the best-known cave in the world; Predjama Castle, a Renaissance castle built within a cave mouth in south-central Slovenia; Pustolovski adventure Park etc.
In less than an hour you can reach:
- Portorož, one of the most important tourist sites located in the southwest of the Gulf of Trieste (at the northernmost point of the Adriatic Sea) between the boundaries of Italy to the north and Croatia to the south;
- Piran, a town with medieval architecture, narrow streets and compact houses;
- Bled known for the glacial Lake Bled and the Bled Castle located on a rock. The town offers a wide range of sports activities, among others fishing and horseback-riding. A small island in the middle of the lake is home to Assumption of Mary Pilgrimage Church (visitors frequently ring its bell for good luck)
- Vintgar Gorge, 1600m wooden narrow passage, on the Radovna river and Šum Waterfall;
- Triglav National Park, other parks, castles and museums.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.