Family Apartment Next To The Beach!
★ 50 meters from the ocean
★ Up to 6 people - No extra charge
★ Easy self Check in/out
★ No deposit needed
★ Beach kit included
Ideal For Groups Or Families With Children
DON'T WAIT - BOOK IT TODAY!
Oldish family apartment in a mint condition, clean, well equipped and situated in a superb location!
Few meters from Copacabana beach & surrounded by many bars, good restaurants, banks and supermarkets.
Both bedrooms have Queen size bed, Air conditioning, Wifi and place to hang your clothes.
Spacious kitchen with new appliances and service area to hung your clothes.
Dining area with four chairs, bathrooms in the hallway and a hammock for rest after the beach.
Secure residential building with doormen 24hrs.
The place is all yours, have fun and please respect the house rules!
Before and during your stay I will be in touch with you constantly to see that everything is alright. I'll also provide you with an exclusive Guidebook I have made, especially for my guests that will make your stay even better.
7 steps to become a perfect guest and receive a 5 star evaluation!
1. Third parties aren't allowed.
2. When coming back from the beach, please use the garage door & wash your legs in the designated place inside the parking lot.
3. Before checking out, please leave the apartment clean & tidy. That would greatly help me to keep the cleaning fee as low as possible.
4. Don't throw toilet paper inside the toilet. Use instead the trash bin. The infrastructure here is delicate so please be considerate.
5. When leaving the apartment, please make sure to turn off all lights & A/C. The environment and I would thank you for that.
6. Please respect the neighbors and avoid load noise after 10 pm.
7. Smile, you are in Rio :)
Looking for a place to stay in Rio de Janeiro?
My name is Kobi and I'm 38 years old.
Originally from Israel and had been living in Brazil for the last 4 years.
I like to travel, meet new friends, make music and enjoy the simple things life give me.
I welcome you to stay in my place and wish positive thinking, joy and love for all!