This luxurious 19th century cottage has all modern comforts, with underfloor heating and a wood-burning stove in the cosy sitting room. The cottage makes a wonderful pied a terre for walking/wildlife/golfing breaks or a romantic week away
Two modern bathrooms, including a family bathroom upstairs, and an ensuite power shower on the ground floor. There is a modern kitchen/dining room with A-rated washing machine, dishwasher and fridge-freezer.
Widescreen HD TV.
DVD and HiFi separates system.
Library of DVD's and music.
Library of climbing, outdoor, cooking books and literature.
Unlimited Wi-Fi Internet connection.
Linen, towels, logs, and electricity are included.
Eco-friendly aspects, including double thickness insulation, low wattage LED bulbs, sustainably sourced wood, and full underfloor heating.
Cosy back garden, outdoor dining area, garden furniture, charcoal grill.
Only via email and telephone although our cleaner resides in the village
1 Kinnettas Cottages Holiday Let Terms and Conditions
1. Period of Hire. Letting commences at 4pm on the day of arrival and terminates at 10am on the day of departure. This is to allow time for the property to be prepared for you. Lets are on a weekly basis (Saturday to Saturday) and the maximum period of let is 3 weeks. The house is let for holiday purposes only and only to the persons named on the booking form. Short term lets of 3 or 4 days may be possible subject to availability. 3 nights start on Friday, 4 nights start on Monday.
2. Services. Use of electricity and logs for the wood-burning stove are included in the weekly tariffs quoted. All linen and towels are provided.
3. Number of Persons using the property. The number of persons occupying the property shall not exceed the maximum number of six. Subletting is strictly prohibited.
4. Complaints. It is our wish that you have a relaxing and enjoyable holiday. In the unlikely event that you have any cause for complaint about the cottage during the period of letting, then it is essential that you contact the owner immediately to allow us an opportunity to rectify any problem.
5. Breakage or Damage. The Hirer is responsible for the condition of the property and its entire contents during the hire period, fair wear and tear excepted. The Hirer will make good any damage or loss. Replacement items will be charged at cost.
6. Care of Property. The property is cleaned thoroughly between each let. However, as only a limited period of time is available for this, it is a condition of your let that you leave the property and its contents clean and tidy.
7.Pets. Regretfully we are unable to accommodate pets. Exceptionally, sometimes a well behaved pet can be allowed by special arrangement.
8.Smoking. Regretfully smoking is not allowed within the cottage.
9.Right of Entry. We reserve the right of entry to the property at all reasonable times for the purposes of inspection or to carry out necessary repairs or maintenance.
10.Injury, Loss or Damage. The use of the cottage and its equipment is entirely at the Hirer's risk and no responsibility can be accepted by the Owner for injury to the Hirer or a member of his or her party, nor for injury, loss or damage to their belongings, including motor vehicles.
11.Liability. We shall have no liability for any death, personal injury, damage or loss of personal property unless this results from our own negligence.
12.Contract. The Contract of Hire is between the Hirer and Mr Mark Harrison, the Owner of 1 Kinnettas Cottages. The contract effected between the Hirer and the Owner is in terms of Schedule 4 Section 8 of the Housing (Scotland) Act 1988 and confers on the Hirer the right to occupy the property for the period agreed for holiday purposes only. The Contract will be subject to Scottish Law. In case of dispute, the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.