The One House Standing is a charming apartment in Lisbon's charismatic downtown. Located in a historical building, it survived the 1755's earthquake and was completely renovated to welcome you into its heart and soul.
Upon reservation you will be required to provide information that we, as hosts, are obliged by law to send to the foreigner's office.
1) No smoking allowed inside.
2) Please keep noise levels down after 10pm.
3) Bed linen and towels will be provided (1set/person/week). We can supply extra bed linen or towels for an extra 10€ per set.
4) Very early or late check-in is possible for an extra fee (20€ before 9am or after 8pm).
5) If you happen to loose the keys during your stay, the deposit will be charged to account for a lock replacement.
6) Please leave the house clean and tidy, just as you found it. If the house is found in an unacceptable condition, the deposit can be activated.
7) Please don't leave trash behind. There are proper containers on the street, which you can use daily (except on sundays and holidays) after 7pm.
8) As fellow travellers, we understand that travel is often accompanied by unavoidable delays.
Please let us know as soon as possible of any delays on agreed times. Please recall that we will go to the apartment on purpose to meet you. If you are delayed more than 30 minutes and do not tell us on a timely fashion, we reserve the right to leave the apartment as we might have more appointments. If this happens, you must call us when you arrive so that we go back to the apartment for check-in. An additional fee of 20€ will be charged.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 77 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Joana is always on the run: passionate about music and animals, she works as a piano teacher, plays cello in the university's orchestra, has a catsitting business and is on the verge of becoming a vet.
Fred is more easygoing and always full of new ideas. During daytime he manages a Traditional Medicine school.