Beautiful log cabin down a long lane back in the woods.
There is a large front yard surrounded by trees and plenty of well-manicured paths throughout the woods.
Feel free to build a fire, kick back and relax.
**The winter bedroom for includes a very nice and plush queen size rustic pallet bed with closet and drawer space**
The sheets get thoroughly washed after each stay =).
- Log cabin set on 40 acres
- Large, 3 acre yard
- Miles of paths through the woods
- Two outdoor firepits with outside lighting
- 3 optional sleeping arrangements
All guests have access to the entire property.
Please be respectful and do not litter.
If you must smoke, you must do so outside and be responsible for correctly discarding your trash.
My interaction with guests vary.
It depends on if I am at home, busy or traveling.
I have two well-behaved dogs.
They love to roam around outdoors and come inside at their leisure. I always keep things as clean as I can.
- No smoking indoors (Smoking allowed only outdoors!) Thank you!
- Respect of the property and people
- Dogs are welcome
5 things to know about me:
- I live a fairly healthy and clean life
- I enjoy good company
- I am polite and courteous
- I love extreme traveling and adventure
- I am passionate about learning and innovation
- Indie Folk
- Texas Country
- Classic Country
Favorite travel destinations:
- Western United States
- British Columbia
- Ice cream
What I read:
- Mostly the Wall Street Journal - every morning (I love newspapers)
Most importantly: Respect is 100% mutual and reciprocal =)