All the comforts of home await you in this fully renovated apartment. Sleep comfortably in your own queen-sized bedroom. The bed is queen-sized with a firm mattress and appointed with high quality bed linen. Soft, plush bath towels and face clothes are also provided for guests. Guests have full access to common areas; bathroom, kitchen, living room and dining area. This fully renovated, contemporary apartment is located on a quiet, tree-lined street on the top floor of an elevator building.
Share this spacious two bedroom apartment with owner. This two bedroom apartment is completely renovated with hardwood flooring. The decor is contemporary, stylish and comfortable. The private queen-sized bedroom accommodates up to two adults. It is full of natural light. There is abundant heat during winter months and it has an air conditioner for summertime comfort. The living room is spacious and includes a three seat sofa, occasional chair, flat screen HDTV and dining table for four people. The kitchen is well-appointed with small appliances, dishware, flatware, and cooking utensils.
Guests have full access to the apartment.
The Host is available to assist guests at any time and for any reason during their stay, face-to-face, by phone, email or text.
The Host is culturally and ethnically sensitive, well-traveled, non-discriminating, and is LGBT friendly.
- Guests must be quiet, discreet and respectable in the building.
- Smoking is Not permitted in the apartment nor in the building.
- Parties and having unauthorized guests in the apartment is Not allowed.
- Pets are Not allowed in the apartment.
- Guests are responsible for two keys; one for the building and one for the apartment. If either one is lost or not returned at check-out, then the guests will be charged $50.
- Guests are responsible for any damage to or loss in the apartment and all contents in the apartment. If damage(s) to and/or loss in the apartment occurs, then the guest must report it to the Host immediately, and guests will be charged with the replacement cost before check-out.
- Please do not leave trash exposed in the apartment. If the trash and/or recycle cans become full during your stay, you should empty it/them outside . The large trash and recycle bins are outside, and to left.
- Guests must inform Host, in advance, of early arrival or late departure for approval.
- Guests must arrange for luggage storage, if necessary, with the Host at time of check-in. There is an additional $40 fee for 1-3 hours of storage and an $80 fee for storage for the entire day.
- Guests will be asked to sign an Apartment Agreement at check-in, which states that they accept the terms and conditions of the rental apartment.