A cosy room for a serene stay, only 10 mins to Changi Airport and a 15 mins walk to Simei MRT station. Walking distance to Changi Business Park, Singapore Expo, the new SUTD University and SIA Training Centre.
1. Wireless access : Singtel A1B2
Pass word: (phone number hidden). Strictly no smoking in the rooms and common areas.
2. Please close doors/gate softly to minimise disturbances to other occupants.
3. Small laundry charge applied, which includes washing and ironing.
4. Breakfast and simple meals available upon request.
5. Please refrain from cooking or inform host before using the kitchen.
6, Host will not be liable for any loss or damage to personal effect or injuries sustained by the quests while staying on the premises.
-No smoking in the rooms and common areas, only outside in the garden
- Do not excessively mess up the room
- Do turn off electrical appliances when not in use
- Keep the common bathroom clean
- No drugs and parties at home
- No unexpected & uninvited guests at home
Note: As we do not scan or photocopy the passports of our guests, we will require guests to sign in the particulars of every guest in the red book labelled 'Guest Book'. Thank you for your cooperation.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 548 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I am semi retired and I love hosting. I wish to let out some rooms and get to know more people from various countries. I am a nature lover and love gardening. I exercise regularly and do meditation. I maintain my place well and cleanliness is my motto. I travel regularly and enjoy learning different culture and making new friends. Currently, my son, Edwin is also co-hosting with me. He loves hosting too and is a free-lance public relations guy :)