A new sleek modern design 1 bedroom type condo unit in an exclusive resort with full fittings and furnishing. Located 20 minutes from the airport.
The Azure Urban Resort Residences is a 6-hectare site designed by the award-winning master planning and architectural firm Broadway Malyan, each tower is set in a breathtaking tropical modern aesthetic that provides optimal natural ventilation, light, and shade.
A kidney bean-shaped clubhouse complements the Azure beach, the centerpiece, which is an iconic man-made beach facility with fine white sand, undulating waves and waterfalls.
Other amenities include an open park, zen garden, playgrounds, lap pool with cascading waterfalls, kiddie water slide, poolside bar, beach volleyball area and a basketball court adding rich diversity to a natural environment that supports recreation, health and well being.
Use of the following amenities is free for up to 2 guests, 3rd to 4th guest is subject to P250 per person fee at the pool entrance:
- Wave pool
- Kiddie pool
- Beach area
Beach and pool facilities is closed on Mondays for maintenance.
Parking is also available at a fee (P250 overnight per night)
Guest Cards (Siglo Suite) are provided in order to access the pool and beach facilities. Please present and keep the cards during your stay. Lost or damaged card will be charged at P1000 per card.
Drinking water is not provided in room. But the beach bar and beach club have dining facilities.
I will be interacting with you through e-mail, and available thru calls and texts. However, a field agent will be welcoming and will be available for you upon arrival.
For ultimate guest comfort and convenience, the unit is equipped with the following:
- Microwave oven
- Electric kettle
- Dinnerware and cutlery
- Bed linens
- Bath, hand and face towels
- Shampoo and soap
- Shower heater
- Iron and board
Guest Cards (Siglo Suite) are provided in order to access the pool and beach facilities. Please present and keep the cards during your stay. Lost or damaged card will be charged at P1000 per card. You still need to pay management P20 per person directly at the reception when you enter the pool and beach club.
For long stay bookings, 7 nights and above, electricity is on guest account. The condo has a prepaid system that you will have to top up based on your consumption.
Cooking is not allowed and drinking water is not provided in room. The beach bar and beach club have dining facilities.
Amenities fee of P250 per person for the 3rd and 4th person (infant is free) is imposed for the use of the wave pool and beach facilities. First 2 guests is free.
Beach and pool facilities is closed on Mondays for maintenance.
The check-in time is 3PM and check-out is at 12 noon.
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
May not be safe or suitable for children (0-12 years)
FYI. This is not a hotel but a private residential condo unit that we share with renters like yourselves. As we extend our hospitality to you, we simply ask that you kindly treat our unit like how you would treat your own home. Security in the development is very strict and we expect our guest to comply with policies whilst inside the condo premises.
1. Whilst we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in the hamper. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests. We will claim a fee from the security deposit if we found that the place has not been looked after well during your stay.
2. We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do so we can prepare in advance for our next guest. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too. We will claim any damages or missing items from the security deposit.
3. We also have a no smoking policy inside the unit, although you are welcome to smoke either in the roof deck, in the nearby cafes or outside the condominium. We will claim a fee from the security deposit if we found that our guests have smoked inside the unit.
4. To keep our costs down, and pass those savings on to our guests, we kindly ask that you switch off lights and the Air-conditioning unit when it’s not in use or leaving the house. Mother nature thanks you too.
5. We ask that you kindly respect our maximum occupancy requirement. Guest who are not registered are not allowed to enter the unit or use the amenities during your stay. Maximum of three (3) persons only allowed in the unit. Strictly no visitor other than guests are allowed to stay overnight. All guests are required to send me a copy of passport prior to arrival.
6. Cooking inside the room is not allowed at the moment unless for long-term. There are lots of eating places outside and we try to keep our prices reasonable so you can be spared from cooking and just enjoy the variety of food options outside.
7. Garbage should not be placed outside the door of the condo unit. There is a designated garbage disposal area and specific timings for garbage collection near the lift area.
8. Please take care of your valuables as management will not be held responsible should there be any loss or damages in your belongings.
9. Animals are not allowed to be kept or harbored in the unit or any part of the condominium by guest or their visitors.
10. An additional 300/hr shall be charged if you need to request early check in and/or late check out (subject to availability).
11. Securely close all the windows and doors when leaving the unit.
12. Please keep noise to a minimum level. House party is not allowed. No horse playing, yelling and any unsafe acts inside the unit, the balcony or in the hallway.
13. Security deposit is required for long term stay. Any damaged property will be charged against the deposit.
14. For stays of 7 nights and above, electricity will be shouldered by the guest depending on consumption. The condo has a prepaid electricity system located at the Beach Club.
15. For monthly stays, electric and water utility bills are not included in the rate and will be shouldered by the guest depending on consumption. Monthly association due is also chargeable at approx P3,500 per month.
A travel enthusiast and an explorer myself, I know how accommodation plays a vital role in making travel or holiday a worthwhile and memorable experience.
I am currently residing in Singapore, working for a luxury hotel chain with a deep understanding of hospitality, having been in the industry for almost a decade.
While I am abroad, it is a pleasure to open my doors to host travelers or holiday seekers who are visiting Manila for the first time, who are just looking for a weekend getaway, or even those who would like to stay for an extended period. With my trusted help based in Manila, we would like to make your stay as comfortable as possible.