The quaint historical town of Nevada City is the perfect setting for your or quiet interludes with nature. Tucked away in the Sierra Nevada Foothill it is a gateway to incredible hiking, biking, and swimming holes. Enjoy the solitude of the Tahoe National Forest or beautiful communities of Nevada City and Grass Valley. Outdoor Chapel, a lovely venue in the woods! Create your dream vacation or event with local event planners, caterers, florists, photographers, and DJ's!
RULES TO READ
- Treat our home with respect, enjoy and have a wonderful adventure!
- Basic amenities have been provided including bedding, bath towels, river towels, spices, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, soap, baby soap, games board and outdoor, internet, and completely outfitted kitchen!
- You also have full access to our washer and dryer if you need to do laundry. River towels can be found mudroom on the dryer. Laundry soap available, using sparingly due to washers mad cleaning skills!
- Quiet hours 10:30 pm to 8am. In the woods the sound travels in a very quiet peaceful place. No exception to the quiet hours at Lazy Dog Acres without prior agreement. We love our neighbors and want to be respectful of our dear neighborhood family and friend
- Remember to lock up when you leave and at night. This is for your safety! Although our rental is in a safe neighborhood, we take security very seriously.
- No smoking of anything on the property or in the home. It is high fire season and we are in the middle of the woods. Also the owner has severe reaction to smoke.$1000.00 clean up fee will be accessed any smoking residue found.
- Shoe please leave in the Mudroom, at Front door entry, or at sliding glass door. Thank you.
- All beds' slept in, please leave sheets on and just pull open the comforter of used beds. Please take all dirty used towels into the mudroom, laundry room area off kitchen, upon leaving thank you. A $200.00 clean up fee from the security deposit will be accessed if not rules not acted upon.
- All kitchen counters due to bears, rodents and life in the woods must be wiped down. Dishes and cookware washed, put away or being washed in dishwasher. Please and thank you! Any dirty dishes left will be charged a $250.00 cleaning fee from security deposit.
- Barbecue wiped down of food and covered upon leaving. $50.00 no cover fee. Thank you.
- Outdoor tables wiped down of food and cleared as not to attract rodents, squirrels, coyotes, bobcats, mountain lions, raccoons, possums, bears, or a possi of beetles! Please all outdoor table and chairs returned to where they were upon your arrival. $75.00 will be deducted from your security deposit for Please and thank you!
-Fusball, Ping-pong Table, Barbecue, and Turtle Sandbox all must be covered upon your leaving. Basket ball, darts, balls, and paddles or returned to where they belong. Unreturned items will be charged at $50.00 an item.
- No food in upstairs. Living in the woods with rodents, we each much do our share to keep the rodents out of our home! Thank you.
-Do not touch the Automatic Watering Devices. Do not turn off the water at the facet, use the lever to on split going to the hose you want on. Thank you very much.
- We are on a well. Please keep showers short and sweet. Be aware of water usage because we are on a well!
- Please return the Electronic Mice Deterrence Devices and Childproof plugs back to the electrical sockets they were found in. Thank you.
- When leaving please lock up house, return all blue keys and pink keys to their hooks. Replace key upon arrival into lock box and lock the front door with lock box key and return upon departure.
- Please inquire about the additional fees for weddings. We have hosted weddings, reunions, gatherings with lightening, outdoor chapel, dinner under the stars, dance floor, and small concerts. There is an additional flat which includes a refundable security deposit. This fee includes electricity and use of the property's outdoor chapel, dance floor, and upper meadow. We will recommended Caterers, Wedding Designers, Photographers, D.J., Musicians, Party Rentals, Florists, and anything you might need. Please contact host with details, happy to work with you for a dream in the woods come true.respect and leave it better than you found it or at least as nice! All inclusive Wedding Packages are available.
- We do allow well behaved and trained dogs; however, you have to tell us about your dog(s) or bird(s). No animals allowed without permission. I live with a Service Dog, she is an extension of me making it possible to live independently! I do love animals... Please email your request with photos. Thank you. Dogs without permission will be charged an additional $300.00 cleaning fee.
- Art & Hobby Room is available for you to create in! Clean up and leave room as you found please! thank you.
Enjoy an adventure exploring new cultures, lands, and people. Due to spinal cord injury in 2010, my service dog keeps me balanced and walking! Nevada City is the home that we raised our family in and love the energy of home sweet home. We have decluttered it and made it a magical place that our big beautiful family loves to bring their wee families to to celebrate life. 3 of our family members were married on the property in a hand built outdoor chapel. Brings us great joy in sharing our home with people from around the globe. New to hosting on AIRbnb, looking forward to the experience.