2nd bedroom and bathroom with massive lounge and balcony for entertaining!place is fully furnished.8 mins to train station,15 mins to city.Cafes, bars,supermarkets outdoors.Unlimited internet, hdtv,washer, dryer, dishwasher .
A lovely full furnished 2 bedroom,2 bathrooms apartment less than 15 minutes into the city. 2nd bedroom with bathroom available. We are letting this for the holidays to gain some extra income.Great cafes, bars and shopping right outside the apartment. The train station is less than a 10 min walk away. Newtown is RIGHT THERE!
• Sleep soundly in a separated master bedroom sanctuary allowing for darkness if you wish, which is unusual for studio flats.
• Relax on the high-quality mattress, down quilt/duvet & cotton linen.
• Ultra-modern bathrooms with lovely shower heads for tehbest possible bath .
• Fresh 100% luxury Egyptian cotton bathtowels and facetowels.
• Don't worry about bringing a hair dryer, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body & hand moisturisers - all supplied
• Walk to the nearby local Gourmet Deli, supermarket (Marrickville Woolworths), or farmers market to cook up a delicious meal in a fully-equipped new kitchen, with SMEG stainless steel appliances (convection microwave oven, 4 burner gas cooktop & dishwasher). Or just eat out at excellent nearby restaurants!
• All essential kitchen utensils (pots, pans, cutlery) and gadgets (eg. toaster, kettle, rice cooker) await.
• Use a FULL PANTRY stocked with homey food supplies, to save you buying unnecessary cooking staples. A starter kit of essentials includes gourmet T2 herbal and green teas, rice, pasta, gourmet Italian oils including extra virgin olive oil, vinegars, S&P, spices and more.
• European laundry with new LG washer (detergent&softener supplied), dishwasher, new Fisher&Paykel dryer, iron & ironing board.
A keypass to enter the building and a key to enter the apartment. The building is very secure.
You'll have total privacy in your own room. As genuine locals who have both grown up in Sydney so can recommend places to visit and places to eat !
The bins need to be taken to the basement and emptied out there.
The apartment is in a quiet block, so respecting NOISE LEVELS is important.