Serenity abounds in this 100+ year colonial home with landscaped yard. This listing is for TWO rooms (a bedroom with double bed and sitting room with couch, television, Roku device) 1/4 mi from turnpike, 2 mi from SEPTA regional rail, 1/4 mi from SEPTA bus stop, and 40 min from Center City. With FREE wi-fi, this is the perfect locale for a vacationer, student, or a business traveler. This is the only listing for this home, so there will be no other guests in the space.
Visitors are welcomed from the moment they step onto the covered front porch. The main entrance opens into the living room with a wood burning fireplace. Dining room, kitchen with breakfast bar and powder room round out the first floor. Laundry room is located on the lower level.
The second floor has three private bedrooms. TWO are allocated to this listing. One is a furnished bedroom with double mattress and bedding (purchased May, 2015, frame with center support purchased May, 2017). The other is a furnished sitting room with flat screen HDTV. This room has a two part chaise sofa (sleeps 1 adult and 1 child or 2 children) or an air mattress (single/sleeps 1). Bathroom with tub on the second floor is shared with home owner.
Each room has its own climate control for heat or air conditioning (installed January 2017) for your own personal comfort level.
With free WiFi and HDTV with Roku device, this is an excellent location for a business traveler or someone visiting the area that wants to stay outside of Philadelphia.
This is the only listing for this house so, other than the owner, there will be no other guests in the house.
Inside Features: fireplace, air conditioning, ceiling fans, Verizon FIOS with HBO/Showtime/Cinemax, wireless internet, flat screen TV, ROKU device, private closet, shared bathroom, washer & dryer, dishwasher, microwave, full use of kitchen facilities including refrigerator space and use of dishes. Each room has its own climate control for heat or air-conditioning.
Outside Features: off-street/private driveway parking, deck, grill, fire pit, large landscaped and fenced in quiet yard surrounded by mature evergreen trees, pool, two gazebos, horseshoe pits, 3-person swing, swing set, basketball hoop, covered porch, koi pond. (Please note that the pool is swim at your own risk, closed after dusk, and is open Memorial Day through Labor Day)
Owner and resident of home is a female in her mid-40s who works regular business hours and volunteers with local community theaters. There are two cats that are INdoor only who have full roam of the house. Please keep noise to a minimum after 10:30 at night. Owner will be staying at the house while guest is there.
Weekly and monthly discounts.
Student rates available. Send inquiry for details.
Linens will be provided to guests. Guests staying longer, if they desire, will have their room cleaned, sheets changed and be provided fresh linens weekly.
Toiletries are available if guests have forgotten something.
If needed, guests may use the shared laundry (please use your own supplies) and kitchen facilities (please do not consume/use the owner's food) as well as other amenities in the common areas and outside. Iron and ironing board are available upon request. Please note that the common areas are the owner's regular living space and are not always available.
Off-street parking is available in the private driveway.
Breakfast is available upon request for an additional charge of $16/person for a full breakfast, $9/per person for continental.
Luggage may be stored on property after check out time for a fee.
• Check-in time is 3PM - 10PM.
• Not infant-friendly (0-5 years)
• Not suitable for pets
• No smoking on property either inside or outside (owner is allergic)
• Owner's two cats are indoor cats, please do not let them outside. Please treat then kindly.
• No one under 18 may be left on the property without an adult supervisor from your booking.
• The swimming pool is "swim at your own risk" and there is no swimming after dusk. Swimming pool is closed from Labor Day through Memorial Day.
• Please do not feed the koi or put anything into the pond.
• Please remember the bathroom is shared with the owner. Please remember to put both the seat and the lid down on the toilet so the cats do not get in it. Please do not flush sanitary products or wrappings down the toilet. There is a trash can next to the sink for proper disposal.
• When in use, do not leave fireplace or fire pit unattended and remember to thoroughly extinguish the fire when finished.
• Guests are provided blue bath towels for their use. Please hang the towels on the hooks on the back of the bedroom doors to dry them.
• There is a Roku device that you may use on the sitting room television to access your own personal Netflix, Amazon or other streaming accounts.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 3 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Owner and resident is in her 40s, works normal business hours in education consulting and volunteers with local community theatres.