The place is cozy traditional house near by Shijo Karasuma, Center of Kyoto City !
There are bed room, living room, kitchen, toilet and shower room.
I have 1 double bed, 1 single bed, 1 sofa bed and 2 futons.
You can stay MAX 6 people!
Keep children away from the balcony.
* Take off your shoes before entering.
* Don't be noisy, especially midnight.
* No smoking in the room. If you want to do, you can smoke at balcony.
* Check-in time is after 16:00.
* Check-out time is before 11:00.
* Turn off the every electrical goods when you go out.
* Close the tap of washing machine when you want to use it every time.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 382 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Hi, I'm Satoshi. I live in Tokyo with my wife now. I love to visit a foreign country, I've been to 27 countries before.
Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, South Korea, India, Indonesia, United States of America, Mexico, Guatemala, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Argentina, Spain, Italy, Malta, Croatia, Austria, Slovakia, Czech, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Turkey.
Everyone ask me "Where is the most favorite place?" It's very very difficult question for me. If you want to know the answer, please contact me.
Every country people were very kind to me when I met during the trip, so I'd like to repay their favor.
If you have some questions, please contact me any time, I'm here to help you.