ผู้เข้าพัก 15 คน
Beautiful one-floor riviera villa 165m2. 5 bedrooms, where 3 have private bathrooms. Two terraces with shade and space for long dining tables.
Big (2400m2), secluded and fully fenced property with private heated pool, bbq, petanque field, table tennis, many fruit trees (figs, apples, olives)
Full kitchen (dishwasher, micro, side-by-side refrigerator, coffee machine++)
Laundry (washing machine and drying machine)
Parking space for many vehicles (4+).
Great for children!
Le Plan-de-la-Tour is a very calm and beautiful village just 5 km outside Sainte Maxime with its beautiful beaches.
Guests have access to 5 bedrooms. 3 bedrooms have private bathrooms. All rooms are provided with linen and towels.
At arrival our concierge ("femme de menage") will welcome you and show you the house, and hand you the keys.
For visits of two weeks or longer the house should be cleaned after each full week, at guests own cost. Contact concierge or owner for coordination of extra cleaning.
After the stay we will ask the guests to fill out a questionnaire, helping us improve our services.
Additional house rules:
1. Smoking is not allowed indoors (outdoors only).
2. Events or parties are only permitted after specific agreement with owner.
3. Pets are only permitted after specific agreement with owner.
4. Guests must familiarize themselves with use of swimming pool alarm. Owner is not responsible for accidents in pool. More information about swimming pool and security should be provided by owner.
5. The grill (BBQ, uses gas) must be handled by adults only. The gas tank must be closed when not in use.
6. After 23:00 (11:00 PM) guests should not make unnecessary loud noise outdoors that could disturb neighbors.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
Per Magnus is the Airbnb representative for the family-owned villa Casa Blanca in Plan-de-la-Tour. The family is Norwegian/Colombian, and the villa is named after Per Magnus' mother, Blanca, who felt strongly for this specific villa when it was acquired in 2014.