This semi-secluded two bedroom is nearly adjacent to Coal Creek. Every detail has been designed to create a tranquil atmosphere for the best vacation or weekend get away. Amenities include air conditioning (AC), breakfast bar, outdoor 6-person sauna and jacuzzi, pool access, wood stove, satellite internet, basic cable, BBQ, games, and two fire pits.
In Upper Timberline--guest access to pool and tennis court in the summer.
10 minutes from Mt. Rainer and 20 minutes from White Pass skiing.
The following holiday weekends require three night minimums: Labor Day, Columbus Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Presidents Day, Martin Luther King Day, Memorial Day, and the 4th of July.
Smoking shouldn't happen inside the house. Smoking on the decks and in the yard is fine.
No pets, unless otherwise cleared with owner
No children under 18 allowed in sauna or jacuzzi, unless cleared by owner.
Guests shouldn't have outdoor fires in the fire pit during the summer while a burn ban is in place.
No parties or gatherings for more than 12.
No music outside after 10 p.m. please keep voices down.
House rules are also in writing in the house manual.
The following rules exist for hot tub and sauna use:
Only guests declared with this Airbnb, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), or Trip Advisor booking may use the hot tub or Sauna. If you are in a larger group with multiple houses the expressed written consent of the owner (Aaron Spencer herein referred to as “owner”) must be received and on file with the reservation.
In consideration for the utilization of the Cabana del Oso Jacuzzi and/or Sauna, I understand and agree to the following:
1. I am responsible for checking water quality prior to use. Test strips will be provided in welcome materials and can be used if necessary. If the reading is beyond recommended levels in the instructions, I will not use the jacuzzi and email or call owner immediately.
2. I understand that by using the jacuzzi and sauna, I am assuming financial responsibility for all usage, breakage, and/or abuse of the equipment. This could include any/all fees for extraordinary maintenance and/or repair incurred by owner in order to restore the jacuzzi, including heater and pump, after my stay.
3. I understand that the owner reserves the right to change or cancel the continued availability of the jacuzzi without prior notice for issues related to care, maintenance, and/or safety. No lease, license or bailment is created by use of the jacuzzi or sauna.
4. Owner is not liable for any loss or damage to my property arising out of my usage of the jacuzzi or sauna.
5. I agree to refrain from using equipment that I determine to be defective or in need maintenance or repair. Should any equipment be in a state of disrepair, I will alert owner in lieu of using said equipment.
6. I understand that a risk of injury and/or illness is present when engaging in or utilizing a jacuzzi or sauna and I assume all responsibilities and risk of participation in this activity. I understand that failure to follow listed policies may increase those risks and incur charges to my CC on file related to any breakage, abuse of equipment, and/or abuse and negligence of the policies given and signed upon check-in.
7. I understand that if I have children under the age of 18, I will directly supervise them at all times while using the sauna and/or Jacuzzi tub.
8. In consideration of the acceptance of my agreement, I intend to be legally bound for myself, my heirs, executors and administrators and do hereby release any and all sponsors of this facility and their representatives, successors and assigns from any and all liability arising from injuries, including illness and death, that I may suffer as a result of my usage of the hot tub.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 1 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Hey...world traveler here, always seeking new adventures for work and pleasure. I love meeting new people and cultures, and would be happy to host you as a guest!