Cozy and bright Naviglio zone typical Milanese apartment, excellent access to many public transport to city center. One bedroom with small double bed (width 120 cm), living room with sofa bed, fully equipped kitchenette and artistic decorated bathroom.
Nice, cozy and bright Naviglio zone typical Milanese apartment, with original floors and details from the '30s. The furniture is ethnic-style, and reflects my passion for travelling; I've been personally looking after each detail with attention. The bathroom has been painted by myself, as well as part of the furniture homemade and then manually decorated. Many details also recall my musician job. My home in Milan made me live many unforgettable years, and has been a place for amazing people and events which filled it with good energies. I am sure this accommodation will make you feel good, and that your presence will make it richer.
The flat is fully available for guests. Unfortunately, I cannot be flexible for check-in and check-out time. We can fix the time together, but be sure to arrive on time otherwise I can not guarantee access to the flat.
As I live in the countryside, my amazing friends Jazmin and Francesca will receive you with all the honours. I will be anyhow directly available by phone and email for any circumstance, problem or question. My housband and I are honey producers, so you will find a welcome jar for your breakfast. Thanks to our bees!
- Internet no limits high speed Wi-Fi connection
- Gas range and electric oven
- Microwave oven
- Refrigerator and freezer
- Washing machine
- TV with DVD player
- Stereo with radio and CD player
- Music CDs, movie DVDs, books and comics available for guests
- Fans on the ceiling in bedroom and living room
- Double-glazed windows
- Mosquito-nets on the windows
- Security door
- Second floor, no elevator
For enjoying home, avoid misunderstandings and ensuring a comfortable stay to guests that will follow you, I kindly ask you to read carefully and respect the following rules:
- IMPORTANT: at the arrival, guests will be requested to show an identification document, for the registration to local police. Guests will also be requested to pay the tourist tax, for the Municipality of Milan. The tax amount is 2€ and is applied to each adult visitor for each night. The tax will not be applied for each night exceeding the 14th of the stay.
- IMPORTANT: time for check-in and check-out is normally compulsory. If needed, we can exceptionally try to fix a different time together, but be sure to respect it otherwise I can not guarantee access to the flat.
- IMPORTANT: sofa bed in the living room is available only for bookings with three guests. If you are two guests and need to use two beds, please book for three.
- Loss of house keys results in the cost of security door locks replacement refund, for an amount of € 100.
- Always lock the door, especially when you go out.
- When you go out, turn lights, stereo, TV and fans off.
- Recycle trash as follow: under the washbasin you can find bins for wet and generic waste, the bag on the radiator is for paper and the yellow basket is for glass and plastic.
- Please open and close shutters gently. They are original from 30’s.
- Use dishes with care, and don’t use metal cutlery on nonstick pots.
- If you use sofa bed in the living room, lift the table when you move it, so as not to damage its legs which are rather breakable.
- If you really can't stand without smoking, please do it moderately and by the window.
- Avoid excessive noise, especially before 8 AM and after 10 PM.
- If you use CD’s or DVD’s, put them back in the right case.