ผู้เข้าพัก 4 คน
Newly renovated 1 BR villa w/magnificent view & covered wrap-around deck on St. John. Short walk to Cruz Bay: features a spacious living room, large bedroom w/king bed, newly tiled bathroom w/shower & fully equipped eat-in kitchen w/new appliances.
Paradise Carest at Lavender Hill is a newly renovated, one bedroom villa with a magnificent view on the west coast of idyllic St. John Island.
Within walking distance to Cruz Bay Beach and the island’s vibrant shopping, dining and nightlife, you’ll be surrounded by luxury and comfort while basking in tranquility and natural beauty.
Air-conditioned and with brand new furnishings throughout, Paradise Carest features a spacious living room, a large bedroom with king bed, tiled bathroom with stand-up shower and a fully equipped eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishes, cookware and utensils. A high-end Frontgate queen inflatable EZ Bed with frame and built-in pump is available for extra guests, if needed.
The covered wrap-around deck is expansive and includes a dining table, chairs and lounge furniture that is perfectly suited for enjoying meals and cocktails throughout both the sun-kissed days and warm tropical nights.
Entertainment options include wireless high-speed internet, cable television service and a fully-equipped entertainment center with flat screen television, Blu-ray DVD player, Bose CD player and stereo in the living room and flat screen television in the bedroom.
Discover your own little island paradise, right here at Paradise Carest. With luxurious amenities at affordable prices, our impressive and immaculately maintained villa will have you wanting to book with us year after year.
- Spacious 1,000 Sq. Ft., 1st Floor Condo
- Large Wrap-around Deck with Dining Table, Chairs & Lounge Furniture
- Fully Air Conditioned with Ceiling Fans throughout
- Brand New Furniture in Living Room & Bedroom
BEDROOM / BATHROOM
- Condo Accommodates up to 4 Guests
- 1 Bedroom, King Bed – sleeps 2
- High-end Frontgate Inflatable Queen EZ Bed with Frame & Built-in Pump – sleeps 2 additional guests.
- 1 Newly tiled Bathroom with Toilet, Sink & Stand Up Shower
- Linens, Washcloths, Bath and Beach Towels, & Hair Dryer
KITCHEN / DINING
- Fully equipped eat in kitchen including brand new stainless steel refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave and dishwasher
- Includes Toaster and Toaster Oven, Coffee Maker, Blender, Cookware, Dishes, Glassware and Utensils
- Two Dining Areas – Table and Chairs on Deck, Counter with Barstools in Kitchen. Both Areas Seat 4 Persons
ENTERTAINMENT / RECREATION
- Pool with Sundeck and Poolside Furniture
- 2 BBQ Grills near Pool
- Backpack Beach Chairs, Coolers & Pool Rafts
- 2 Flat Screen Televisions – 50-inch in Living Room, 40-inch in Bedroom
- Blu-ray DVD Player with Selection of Movies
- Bose Stereo Sound System with CD Player
- Free High-speed, Wireless Internet & Cable Television Service
- Free Guest Laundry Facilities
- Free Off Start Parking
- Secure Safe for Valuables
- Owner is available by phone and email for booking and other inquiries.
- Lavender Hill condo staff is available onsite during normal business hours.
- Additional 12.5% Hotel Tax Applies
- $35 Non-Refundable Registration Fee per Booking
- All Guests Receive a Free Gift Bag
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
Paradise Carest is owned by Frank Carolla, an entrepreneur and civic-minded businessman from the state of West Virginia in the United States.
An avid scuba diver, for 25 years Frank has journeyed to numerous beaches all over the Caribbean in search of the perfect island paradise, exploring the sand and surf of some of the most famous destinations in the world. His seemingly never-ending quest ended in 2005, when he discovered the unparalleled charm and allure of St. John Island.
“I’ve been to some of the world’s most beautiful places, including Jamaica, the Cayman Islands, Aruba, St. Lucia and several Bahamian islands to name a few, but none of them compare to St. John,” Carolla said. “With pristine sand as white as snow and crystal clear blue water, it was truly love at first sight. I found paradise. That’s why I named my home away from home, Paradise Carest and it’s been my hands-down favorite ever since.”
Frank’s passion for St. John is infectious. Contact him today to learn more about Paradise Carest, Lavender Hill and the majesty of Cruz Bay and St. John Island, and he’ll make a believer out of you too!