Exclusive Self Catering Apartment for two. Rural, Romantic, Mountain Retreat. Stunning views. Total privacy guaranteed. Price includes unlimited , exclusive use of private Jacuzzi Hot Tub. Unlimited sole use of private pool. Private sunbathing. A walkers paradise. 5 min drive to Comares Village, with shops, bars etc. 40 mins from the coast. Comares is the highest village in Axarquia. The views are spectacular. Car hire recommended. Parking outside the private entrance to the apartment.
Cottage Style Apartment Exclusive for two. Exclusive use of a Luxury Jacuzzi Hot Tub. Rural country retreat with outstanding mountain views. Lounge / Bedroom with 42" Smart TV. Wifi. DVD player. En suite, shower, sink, toilet and bidet. Nicely fitted kitchen , gas cooker, fridge freezer, washing machine. Outdoor dining and BBQ, sun terrace. Shaded Gazebo with a bar. Off road Parking.
Private large outdoor area. Garden. Patio. Gazebo. Jacuzzi. Private entrance. Off road parking. Sole use of pool although this is in front of our villa you have access via a private gate. We do not use the pool when occupied by you. The apartment is on ground level, attached to our villa, but totally private. Wheelchair friendly. A hire car is recommended although airport pick up can be arranged for £30 each way between 10am and 8pm. £40 each way before 10am or after 8pm.
We live in the adjoining villa with our two small dogs but we are separated from the apartment so your privacy is guaranteed. We respect our guests privacy but are on hand to help , inform, or advise should you want it. We can provide a welcome pack for your arrival . This service is useful if you arrive late or on a Sunday when the shops are closed. Just tell me what you would like me to purchase for you, it's usually bottled water, orange juice, wine, beer, bread, butter, bacon, eggs, tea , coffee.
You can of course tell me your own preference.
I do not charge for my time or petrol to purchase this for you so long as I can incorporate it with my own weekly shopping, so I will need at least a 8 days notice.
If I have to make a special journey I will have to charge for my fuel.
Payment for the food pack is on immediate arrival. I will give you the till receipt .
Please ask me for this service after booking.
The apartment is a really pretty and a spacious place to stay to enjoy all Spain has to offer. The locals are very friendly. The apartment is situated in beautiful Spanish countryside. You may see and hear, birds, insects, horses, mules, chickens, goats, dogs which form part of the quaint rural country life. A hire car is recommended although airport pick up can be arranged for £30 each way between 10am and 8pm. £40 each way before 10am or after 8pm. The sunshine of 320 days a year is wonderful. Sunbathe in a lounger, read, relax, eat in or out, visit our super local restaurants. Swim, sleep, rest. Drive to the coast, the beaches, numerous activities. Visit the lovely white washed villages. Walk our mountain tracks. What more could you ask. So much to do or not do. The choice is yours.
1. Your enjoyment is our priority but blaring music in the early hours would not be appreciated by our neighbors.
2. Please will you smoke out doors not in the apartment. Thank you.
3. You have priority use of the pool. We use it when you are not using it.
4. You will need to supply coals and fire lighters for the outdoor BBQ.
5. I do not charge a cleaning fee so please leave the apartment clean, tidy and remove your rubbish on your departure.
6. It is very important you do NOT wear sun cream or body cream in the jacuzzi. It causes a scum which is really unpleasant.
7. Water is very precious in Spain. We have had very little rain the last couple of years. Please do not waste it. Turn off taps. Don't fill the kettle to the top. Shower quickly. Flush the toilet only when really necessary. The town hall can turn it off without notice.
8.Please replace BBQ coals/fire lighters, ground coffee. cooking oil and anything else you use.
9. If you damage or break anything please replace to prevent your deposit being kept. Please report all damages to us.
10. Please use plastic drinking glasses in the jacuzzi and pool for your own safety and everyone else's.
Semi - Retired. We enjoy welcoming guests into our lovely apartment. My husband and I live in the villa next to the apartment. We are on hand for advice but value your privacy.