Beautiful Log Cabin style home with Extra-High Ceilings, Lots of Windows & Light. An Expansive Amount of Space with over 2,600 Square Feet in this 3 Bedroom, 2-1/2 Bathroom Luxury Cabin. The 2nd level Mezzanine doubles as a 4th Bedroom with a Queen Sofa Bed. The most expensive cabin on a very quiet street. Cable T.V. with HBO, Showtime, Cinemax & NFL Network. Internet, Pool Table, Jetted Tubs in both Bathrooms, Gas Barbeque, Keurig K-Cup Coffee Maker & more. We're not meanies - Bring Your Dogs!
The high ceilings give our cabin a loft-like appeal. Windows in every direction you can imagine. This cabin was bought as our week-end retreat as we lead busy lives in Downtown Los Angeles Monday through Friday. Our cabin from the outside is the log cabin we all dream of owning. Inside it's more like the house we dream of living in. We are about a 4 block walk to the lake. You can ride your own bikes to The Village which is about 1/2 mile away.
You can call us 24/7 with any types of concerns. This is not a business for us. It's our week-end home we are making available to you. So, we care about everything being just perfect for your visit.
Here is the Bed Count:
Master Bedroom: One King Bed
2nd Bedroom: One Queen Bed, Two Twin Beds
3rd Bedroom: One Queen Bed, One King Bed
2nd Floor Mezzanine: One Queen Sofa Bed
Please check the weather report. If it is Snowing or has Snowed recently Tire Chains may be REQUIRED. The CHP will make you turn-around and get Tire Chains if you don't have them so it is best if you have them in your vehicle before you leave. Reservations cannot be cancelled due to weather.
NO SMOKING in the house. We are dog lovers, but please clean up after your pets. The City of Big Bear Lake requires that you sign a "Transient Private Home Occupancy Agreement" which will be sent to you after your reservation is confirmed. The Maximum Number of Occupants allowed by the City of Big Bear Lake is 13. The Maximum Number of Vehicles allowed to park on the property by the City of Big Bear Lake is 4 (subject to 2 vehicles being able to fit in the garage and 2 vehicles being able to fit on the driveway). There is No Street Parking allowed in residential areas in the City of Big Bear Lake. A Color Copy of your Driver License sent via e-mail to (EMAIL HIDDEN) is required as part of the Occupancy Agreement.
Check-In Time is 4:00 p.m. Check-Out Time is 11:00 a.m.
THIS IS A COPY OF THE "TRANSIENT PRIVATE HOME OCCUPANCY AGREEMENT" THAT WILL BE SENT TO ALL GUESTS ONCE THEY HAVE CONFIRMED THEIR RESERVATION AND PAID ALL RENTS AND THE CLEANING FEE. THE PRIMARY GUEST AGREES TO COMPLETE AND SIGN/DATE THIS OCCUPANCY AGREEMENT AS A TERM OF THE CONFIRMED AIRBNB RESERVATION:
TRANSIENT PRIVATE HOME OCCUPANCY AGREEMENT
Primary Guest Name(s):
Primary Guest's Principal Residence:
Primary Guest's e-mail address:
Drivers License # and State of Issue:
Names of all Guests and their Age:
Type of Dog(s):
Rent Due for the period of this Agreement: $
Cleaning Fee: $150.00
Security Deposit: $1,000.00 (The Security Deposit is collected by Airbnb only if there is Damage and/or Missing Items from the house).
Total Due to Homeowner (Does not include Airbnb's fee to Renters): $
THE PARTIES TO THIS AGREEMENT HEREBY AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND LAWS:
1. Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of Adults and Children (under age 18). No additional guests shall Occupy the premises without written permission of the Homeowner. If additional guests are approved, the maximum number of Occupants shall not exceed Thirteen (13) people. The maximum number of Vehicles allowed to park on the property is limited to a maximum of 2 - 4 vehicles (subject to two vehicles being able to fit in the Garage and two vehicles being able to fit on the Driveway).
2. Term of the Agreement: The occupancy begins at 4:00 p.m. on the “Check-in Date" and ends at 11:00 a.m. on the “Check-out Date". No refunds are issued for late check-in or early departure.
3. Rental Rate and Fees: Rent shall be payable upon execution and delivery of this Lease Agreement by agreed upon means or through the respective booking site's policy.
4. Security Deposit: The Security Deposit or Rental Insurance provided by booking site is required to protect Homeowner from loss or damage to the Property, including the house, its furniture and other contents located on the Property. Any damage to the Property during the term of the lease or additional cleaning required will be paid from the security deposit and the balance remaining (if any) will be refunded to the Primary Guest(s) within 15 days after the Check-out date or per the respective booking site's policy. The Primary Guest(s) will be responsible for any excess cost of repair or replacement required as a result of damage caused by the Guests and their invitees during the lease term, and the Primary Guest(s) shall pay the same promptly to Homeowner upon written request, provided such written request is accompanied by documentation of such excess costs of repair or replacement.
5. Transient Occupancy Tax: The City of Big Bear Lake collects a Transient Occupancy Tax equal to 11% of the Total of the Rent Payments, Cleaning Deposit and Un-refunded Portion of the Security Deposit. The Transient Occupancy Tax is already included in the daily rental rate that is posted on the airbnb website.
6. Federal, State and Local Laws & Regulations and Rental Rules: Guests and their invitees shall abide by all Local, State and Federal Laws and Regulations at all times in conjunction with the rental and use of the property. Guests and their invitees agree to abide by the City of Big Bear Lake Development Codes and all other Rules at all times while at the property. At the termination of this Agreement, Guests shall quietly yield up the Property in good and habitable condition in all respects, as it was when the Guests took possession.
7. Liability: Guests and their invitees personally assume all risks of property loss or damage and physical injury and death that exist or may exist in connection with the use and occupancy of the Property. Guests and their invitees release Homeowner and any other owners of the Property from any claim for damage, accident, injury or death that the Guests and their invitees may sustain from use or occupancy of the Property during the term of this Agreement and agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Homeowner and any other owners of the Property from any claim, action or proceeding by Guests and all members of the Rental Party, Guest's invitees, their family, estate, heirs or assigns related to a claim for damage, accident, injury and death during the use or occupancy of the Property.
a. The use of any jetted tub, and/or fireplace carries risk that may result in serious injury or death. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 16 ARE NOT PERMITTED TO USE THE JETTED TUBS AT ANY TIME. Supervise all other children at all times to decrease risk of injury, death or drowning. The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologist (ACOG) state that becoming overheated in a jetted or hot tub is not recommended during pregnancy. Elderly persons and anyone subject to heart disease, diabetes, low or high blood pressure, strokes, epilepsy or similar afflictions should not enter the jetted or hot tub without consulting their physician. Never use a jetted tub or spa while under the influence of drugs or alcohol or if you are taking medications of any kind, or being treated for any illness. The jetted tubs should be kept at a temperature less than 104 degrees for personal safety and all bathers must shower before and after use to decrease the possibility of skin problems.
8. Do NOT use wood or any other material in the Fireplaces. The Fireplaces are equipped with Gas Logs as the only approved material for use in the Fireplaces. Guests should not leave the Fireplaces unattended at any time. No one under 18 years of age shall use the Fireplaces without Adult supervision. Use of any other material in the Fireplaces or disturbing the Gas Logs in any way will result in the immediate termination of the Rental Agreement and forfeiture of the entire Rent Amount, Cleaning Fee, Taxes and Deposits.
9. Guests assume all Liability if they choose to use the Outdoor Gas Barbeque. Guests should not leave the Outdoor Gas Barbeque unattended at any time. Guests are responsible for all Damage (including Stains and Damage to the Patio Deck) as a result of their use of the Outdoor Gas Barbeque.
10. Guests cannot create a Fire Ring or Fire Pit or Burn any type of Fire (other than properly using the Gas Fireplaces that are located inside of the Cabin) inside or outside of the Cabin or anywhere on the property.
11. Do NOT move the Pool Table. If the Pool Table is moved the cost to repair the Pool Table will be charged to the Guests and the entire Deposit will be forfeited.
12. Do NOT remove any of the Emergency Pathway Lights from the electric outlets unless there is a power outage. The Emergency Pathway Lights can be removed from the outlets and used as a temporary flashlight. Once the power outage is finished, all Emergency Pathway Lights should be returned to their original electric outlets. Guests will be charged $30.00 per Emergency Pathway Light for each Emergency Pathway Light that is missing upon post check-out inspection.
13. Access: Guests shall allow Homeowner and their agents (upon request) to enter the property at all times for purposes of repair, improvement, and inspection.
14. Other: Guests shall not assign the lease or sublet the Property. The terms of this Agreement will be governed by and interpreted under the laws of the State of California, San Bernardino County.
15. NO SMOKING (including, but not limited to tobacco, marijuana, electronic cigarettes, personal vaporizers, electronic nicotine delivery systems, hookahs and any other device that emits smoke and/or vapor) inside the house or within 50 feet of the house. If the Guests and/or their invitees Smoke inside the House or allow Smoke to enter the House, their Deposit will be forefeited and the Primary Guest(s) will be responsible for additional fees to remove the Smoke Odor and Damage from the house (including Re-Painting the entire Interior of the house, Cleaning the Carpets & Drapes, Cleaning the Furniture and Washing Down all Interior Surfaces of the House). If these measures do not entirely remove all Smoke Odor and Damage from the house, the Primary Guest(s) are responsible for replacing all Carpet, Furniture, Drapes and all other items that have absorbed any Smoke Odor.
16. NO Illegal Downloads are allowed using the Internet, Cable and/or any other service that is provided by the Homeowners. Guests are responsible for all Fines, Legal Costs and Loss of Value from all Illegal Activities on or around the property including Illegally Downloading Movies, Music, Photos and all other Copyrighted Material by using the Internet, Cable and/or any other service provided by the Homeowners.
17. Cancellation Policy: The Reservation Deposit is required upon execution and delivery of this Agreement. The Reservation Deposit shall be nonrefundable and is forfeited per the respective booking site's refund/cancellation policy.
18. Payment: Acceptable payment methods are by the associated booking site's method.
19. If you experience any issues with the cabin during your stay call Property Manager Lisa Nelson at ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) so they can address all issues immediately.
CITY OF BIG BEAR LAKE DEVELOPMENT CODES (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) (a) ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)(a)
The city of Big Bear Lake has many requirements for overnight guests. This property is located within a residential community and controlled by City Ordinances regulating the Transient Occupancy of Private Homes. This Property is permitted for a maximum of thirteen (13) occupants and a maximum of four (4) vehicles (subject to two compact vehicles being able to fit in the Garage and two vehicles being able to fit on the Driveway). Any violations of Law or excess occupancy of the property may result in civil fines payable by the Guests and their invitees and/or immediate forfeiture of the rented property without refund. The civil fines can be $1,000.00 per day or more.
1. The Maximum number of permitted overnight guests is thirteen (13).
2. The Maximum number of vehicles that are allowed to park on the property (subject to two vehicles being able to fit in the Garage and two vehicles being able to fit on the Driveway) is four (4). If two (2) vehicles cannot fit in the Garage and two (2) vehicles cannot fit on the Driveway, the Maximum number of vehicles that are allowed park on the property is two (2) vehicles. ALL PARKED VEHICLES MUST DISPLAY THE PARKING PERMIT THAT IS PROVIDED TO THE GUESTS AT CHECK-IN. THE PARKING PERMIT MUST BE CLEARLY DISPLAYED ON THE FRONT DASHBOARD OF EVERY PARKED VEHICLE SO THE PARKING PERMIT IS VISIBLE FROM OUTSIDE THE VEHICLE. VEHICLES THAT ARE PARKED WITHOUT A CLEARLY VISIBLE PERMIT ARE SUBJECT TO FINES AND BEING TOWED. Guests and their invitees are responsible for paying all fines, towing, storage and other fees if they violate the City of Big Bear Lake parking laws.
3. There is no on street parking in residential areas in Big Bear Lake. The city may fine or tow vehicles that block snow plow equipment and/or are parked illegally during all times of the year. Guests and their invitees are responsible for paying all fines, towing, storage and other fees if they violate the City of Big Bear Lake parking laws.
4. Guests and their invitees will respect the neighborhood at all times. Quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. to 9:00 a.m. At no time shall Guests and their invitees cause any noise or other disturbance that could negatively affect the quiet enjoyment of all other neighborhood residents and guests.
5. Guests and their invitees will not have open fires and will comply with all Fire Department restrictions.
6. The City of Big Bear Lake requires that ALL trash be removed by the Guests. Guests will be charged $10.00 per bag of trash that is left on this property plus a $20.00 trip charge if any trash is left on the property by the Guests and their invitees. Trash can be disposed of at either of these Big Bear disposal sites: 39690 Big Bear Blvd, Big Bear Lake, CA 92315 or 41974 Garstin Drive; Big Bear Lake, CA 92315. Keep all trash indoors until you are ready to bring it to the Big Bear disposal site. There are additional trash cans in the garage if you need to store trash until you bring it to the Big Bear disposal site. If your stay is more than three (3) days the Guests and their invitees agree to bring all trash to one of the Big Bear disposal sites a minimum of every three (3) days.
7. The Guests and their invitees agree to use the property for residential purposes (only as permitted by applicable law) and may not use the residence for Weddings, Wedding Receptions, Business Conferences and Meetings, Scrap Booking and other uses that violate the City of Big Bear Lake's Development Code. The Guests and their invitees are responsible for making sure that the intended use of the subject property is legal before reserving this property.
This Agreement shall be deemed accepted by Homeowner upon the Guest's complete acceptance and signing of this Agreement, and confirmation of receipt of all rental amounts due (including the Transient Occupancy Tax) and as evidenced by the issuance of airbnb Confirmation Code ________.
Guest Signatur(URL HIDDEN)Date
TRANSIENT PRIVATE HOME OCCUPANCY AGREEMENT
Additional House Rules & Charges (These Rules & Charges are not all-inclusive)
*This is NOT a Party House. This is a Cabin for quiet enjoyment with Family and Friends.
1. Guests cannot move any of the Furniture except Dining Room Chairs and Breakfast Bar Chairs. Guests will be billed an additional $200.00 if they move any of the Furniture.
2. Guests cannot move the Pool Table. If the Pool Table is moved it will go out of balance and will have to be re-calibrated. Guests will be billed an additional $500.00 if they move the Pool Table.
3. Guests cannot Play Beer Pong, Drinking Games or any other Games/Activities that will Damage any portion of the house. Guests will be billed for the Current Replacement Cost and/or Repair if they cause Damage to the House and/or it’s contents.
4. Guests cannot create a Fire Ring or Fire Pit or Burn any type of Fire (other than properly using the Gas Fireplaces that are located inside of the Cabin) inside or outside of the Cabin or anywhere on the property.
5. Guests must put all Unwashed Dishes, Silverware, Glasses, etc. in the Dishwasher and start the Dishwasher before they leave. Guests will be billed an additional $10.00 if they leave any Unwashed Dishes, Silverware, Glasses, etc.
6. Guests must remove all Trash from the Premises when they leave. Guests will be billed an additional $10.00 per bag of Trash if they leave any Trash on the premises plus a $20.00 Trip Charge. Minimum Charge is $30.00
7. Guests must remove all Pet Waste from the House, Patio, Front Yard and Side of House. Guests will be billed an additional $25.00 if they leave any Pet Waste on the premises.
8. If anything is Missing or Damaged the Guests will be billed for the Current Replacement Cost and/or Repair if they cause Damage to the House and/or it’s contents.
*Airbnb and their Insurance company actively pursues all Guests that Remove anything from the Premises or Damage the Premises.
__________________________________ _________________________(URL HIDDEN) Guest Signature
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 5 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น