This quaint studio is ONE block from the best part of Waikiki beach across from Honolulu Zoo! It boasts granite in the bathroom and comes with a fully stocked kitchenette. The building has a rooftop view, pool, bar, restaurants, sundries, and even a Starbucks within steps of the front door!!
1) Please be respectful of our property as this is our home and not a hotel per se.
2) We ask that you respect the neighbors and keep the noise level reasonable, especially after 10 PM.
3) The Wi-Fi and cable are not owned or operated by us, they are services provided by the Waikiki Grand hotel. We will not provide refunds because of Wi-Fi or cable connectivity but will immediately work to resolve any connectivity issues if they arise.
4) Please wash used dishes, a drying rack is located under the sink.
5) A trash shoot and recycle bin are located at the other end of the fifth floor, if excessive amounts of garbage are collected, please discard as necessary.
6) Please make a pile with the soiled linen/towels before checkout.
Also, please do not smoke, do drugs, or allow pets inside the unit. If smoking on the lanai please ensure the AC is turned off as the smoke will vent into the room otherwise.
I love the peace and tranquility of living here in the islands... Hawaii has been my home for 5 yrs and I'd love to help you explore this amazing island!
I love meeting new people and Air BnB has allowed me the opportunity to meet so many amazing people from around the world all trying to come to the islands for what is destined to be an amazing vacation!
Please feel free to write me about the unit, I would love to have you as my guest in paradise!
This unit is also managed as a family. You may be communicating with myself or my dad and his girlfriend, Danny and Sandy.