ผู้เข้าพัก 10 คน
This is the perfect place to decompress; on the Wenatchee River in Plain, at road end, in a small community surrounded by forest service land: loft, sunroom, views, fully stocked kitchen with staples, flower and vegetable gardens, and 30 minutes from Leavenworth.
2800 sq. ft. home on low bank riverfront with immediate access to wilderness.
This is the perfect place to decompress. Our property is about 112' x 600' on the Wenatchee River at road end, in a small community surrounded by forest service land. We are truly on the edge of the wilderness. Our waterfront is shielded from the main current by a rock island. Except for high water, it is perfect for children. Four distinct seasons provide oodles of natural beauty yet we are civilized enough to be thoroughly comfortable. Our fully stocked kitchen and great room comfortably handle up to 10 people. We have a queen bed in the master. The master bath has an air tub. Two bedrooms downstairs have a double and twin, and a queen and twin, each with their own sinks. The main bathroom's toilet tub/shower and sink have their own rooms. Between these and 100 gallons of hot water there are never bathroom wars in our home. There is a large loft with TV, wood stove, sun room, and covered entries. Multiple flower and vegetable gardens provide fill the property. The front and rear of the house have large lawns and a lovely river view.
Entire home and lower yard. Guests are welcome to upper yard but owners may be present.
Low access riverfront safe for children (excepting high water) and fun for the more adventurous. Multiple forest trails for walking and running.
Owners live in detached garage. They are discreet or interactive according to need.
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement") is made by and between
Roger & Cynthia Rumann (“Homeowners"), and
as of the date last set forth on the signature page of this Agreement. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1) The property is located at: 15801 River Road, Leavenworth, WA 98826
2) The property is furnished and includes clothes washer and dryer, iron and board, refrigerator/freezer, 36" oven, 4 burner gas range, warming oven, microwave, dishwasher, hairdryer, wood stove, air conditioner, 40" television, video cassette player, DVD player, DVD and video cassette library.
3) The maximum number of guests is limited to 10 persons. Additional charges will be assessed for guests in addition to 6, per night.
4) The lease begins at 4:00 p.m. on day of check in and ends at 11:00 on the checkout date. The Late Checkout Fee is $50.
5) This property requires a 2 night minimum stay.
6) Guest agrees to abide by the attached Rental Rules and contents of the Guest Handbook at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
7) Guest shall allow Homeowners access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowners shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
8) Rental Rate and Fees
a) Deposit: A deposit of $200 is due with the first payment.
i) The deposit is for security and shall be refunded within 15 days of the Checkout Date provided no deductions are made due to:
(1) damage to the property or furnishings,
(2) dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning or,
(3) any other cost incurred by Homeowners due to Guest's stay.
(4) If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Homeowners immediately.
b) 50% of the reservation fee is due at booking. The remaining 50% is due seven days prior to check in.
c) If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the deposit will be refunded as follows:
i) 100% if cancelled 30 days prior to the Check-in Date,
ii) 50% if cancelled 7 days prior to the Check-in Date,
iii) 100% if cancelled days are filled with another reservation.
9) All Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Homeowners against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Guests expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Homeowners may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Guest, and that Guests should purchase their own insurance if such coverage is desired. Guests will see to their own security while in the property by locking doors and windows when prudent to do so.
10) Acceptable payment methods are (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) or credit card (up to 48 hours before check-in) or cash (less than 48 hours before check in). There is a cash machine at Plain Grocery. If you wish to use a credit card search the (website hidden) website for Rumann River House, (website hidden) listing #640442, book and pay there.
11) We do not refund for inclement weather or road conditions except for the closure of Stevens Pass at commencement of rental period. We will not refund for closure of Stevens Pass during the rental period.
1. Guests will not sublet the property.
2. Smoking is NOT allowed.
3. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property without consent of the Homeowners. Any other person visiting the guest on the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
4. The Homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all Guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Renters will behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature will result in an immediate termination of this agreement and Tenants will immediately vacate the premises. Outdoor music, use of firearms and fireworks are prohibited.
6. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
7. Pets are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed.
8. Parking is limited to three vehicle(s) when snow is on the ground, and four vehicle(s) at other times. Vehicles are to be parked in parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
9. Phone: Mobile phone access is limited. Guests may use the land telephone line. Long distance service is not provided.
10. Housekeeping: Guests will leave furniture and kitchen clean and in rentable condition. There is no daily housekeeping service. Daily maid service may be arranged in advance for an additional fee of $45 per day. Linens and bath and kitchen towels are included in the unit. Do not use towels or linens outside. We suggest you bring beach towels. Heavy lap blankets are provided for outdoor use.
11. Appliances: Appliances will only be used for their intended purposes. Operating directions and manuals are in the Guest Handbook kept in the kitchen bookshelf. Guests are advised the stove and grill are gas powered and will seek help from the Homeowner if operation is not fully understood. There is no carbon monoxide detector on the property and Guests accept the risk of not having one. Guests will not set air conditioning below 75°F., and heat shall not be set above 78°F. Doors and windows will be closed when either heat or air conditioning is in operation.
12. Kitchen: The kitchen includes a 6 qt. mixer, hand mixer, blender, food processor, mini processor, ice cream maker, toaster oven, burr coffee grinder, 12 cup coffee maker, electric roaster, spice grinder and commercial milk shake machine. Access is granted to kitchen staples. The homeowners cook and entertain extensively and the kitchen is well stocked accordingly. Excessive use of kitchen staples may be deducted from the damage deposit.
13. Heating and Air Conditioning: The wood stove and electric heaters provides heat for the home. An air conditioner upstairs is provided in warm months. The sun room's floor heat is controlled by thermostats at the door. Directions for operating all are in the Guest Handbook kept in the kitchen bookshelf.
Water and Septic: The house is on a well and septic system. Water flow and quality is excellent. The septic system may strain with more than eight guests. Control use of the soaking tub and shower length when six to ten guests are present. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $500. Use the garbage can for large kitchen scraps and the kitchen disposal for bits and pieces of kitchen debris.
15. Garbage and Recycling: Local garbage and recycle pickup occurs each Monday morning. If the Homeowners are absent the renter is responsible to move the garbage and recycle bins to the end of the county road (70 yards away). The bins are located in the car port. A small recycle bin in the laundry room is for inside use. Recycle guidelines for our location are in the Guest Handbook found on the kitchen bookshelf.
16. Safety: The home has smoke alarms installed and functioning properly at the time of rental. Guests will notify the Homeowners without delay if a fire alarm “chirps" or has a low battery condition. A fire extinguisher is installed in the kitchen area. It is fully charged. Guests agree to use the fire extinguisher only for emergencies.
17. Gardens and Livestock: Homeowners may discreetly tend all gardens on the property and mow the lawn while Guests are present. Guests and children will not damage gardens in any way. Guests will not enter the poultry pen without the presence of the Homeowners. Injury occurring to Guests and children during pursuit of the border collie and cats is at their own risk.
18. River: It is the Guest's responsibility to learn about safety precautions, warning signs of water conditions, and safety procedures concerning swimming in or being around the river. Guests agree to have a responsible adult supervising minors while they swim in the river. Guests are hereby notified that the river can be dangerous and Guests accept fully the risks involved.
19. Refunds: We do not refund due to road conditions. There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to work and family emergencies or other commitments. Wireless internet service is provided as a convenience only. No refund will be given for outages, lack of content, speed, or access problems.
20. Legal use: Guests will use the property only for legal purposes.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
We left the city to raise four children in a small town. They have flown and we have college loans to pay off. Roger builds custom homes. Cindi is a homemaker. We entertain, read, hike, garden, putter, and give great tips on how to make your vacation all you're hoping for.