Studio with bathroom in Porta Romana . Strategic position a few minutes from Duomo. Double bed for two
Cozy studio in Porta Romana, near Bocconi University and State University. It is a comfortable place with a little kitchen and bathroom with window.
A quiet neighborhood and a walking distance from Duomo and Darsena Navigli.
Great for the Salone del mobile (design week), April 4 -9 2017 and the Fashion weeks
All the comforts included :
* Kitchen linens , cookware, dishes and cookware
* Various detergents and soaps
* Internet wifi unlimited
* Hair dryer
* washing machine
* Iron and ironing board
* Security door
The apartment is well served , many public transport nearby : MM3 Porta Romana subway (three stops to the Duomo and seven for the Central Station ) , tram number 9 (connection Navigli area ) and 24 to the Duomo. In the area: car and bike sharing and supermarkets open even on Sundays , post office , pharmacy within walking distance. The area is very lively with Happy Hour , great restaurants , wine bars , pubs and shopping for fashion .
Rules during your stay:
- Please do not smoke in the apartment;
- Please remove your shoes in the apartment; - All guests must treat the property and furnishings of the apartment with respect;
- Separate waste collection is required;
- Cleaning: the apartment will be cleaned prior to your arrival. When leaving, you are required to leave the apartment in reasonable condition: please put eventual dirty dishes in the dishwasher and waste in the rubbish bins.
- Parties, loud music and disturbances are strictly forbidden;
- Please respect your neighbors and the common areas of the building;
- Silent hours from 10 pm to 9 am: please respect the noise level in the building's common areas;
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 64 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Docente di economia aziendale , due figli Chiara, cantautrice Stefano, manager in carriera.
Amo viaggiare da sola privilegiando mete del sud est asiatico e dell'America Latina , ma desidero conoscere l'Africa e anche il resto del mondo.
Frequento il circolo ARCI della mia zona e amo la disco anni 70/80.
Recentemente sono stata in vacanza a New York (per la terza volta), adoro Manhattan.
Amo cucinare solo per gli amici in particolare pasta ( sono nata a Napoli e vissuta fino alla laurea a Gragnano, il paese della pasta)
Abito nello stesso stabile dell'appartamento che desidero affittare e sono disponibile a dare aiuto e consigli ma con discrezione ( solo se richiesti, non amo essere invadente)
il mio motto è "vivere con leggerezza"