This stunning Visit Scotland, five star rated luxury self catering eco-house is set within an acre of its own land and within two miles of the historical town of St Andrews, with its numerous golf courses, coastal walks and award winning beaches.
Claremont Lodge is a stunning Visit Scotland five star rated luxury 3-bedroom eco-friendly house, newly built in 2014. Offering superb accommodation for 6-7 people, the lodge consists of one super king bedroom on the ground floor, two twin rooms (one with sofa bed), 3 bathrooms, cloakroom, large living / dining room, family kitchen,utility room and private garden with BBQ and two patios offering stunning views across North East Fife. The state of the art lodge provides all modern conveniences, beautifully presented with quality fittings and furnishings, include a log burning stove which is a central feature in the large living room and a first floor mezzanine which overlooks the kitchen and double aspect window.
The charming town of St Andrews is a place 'steeped in history, learning and culture'. It is home to 'The Royal and Ancient Golf Club' and the 'Hallowed Turf' of The Old Course is world renowned; with its 7 courses it is a golfer's paradise and an experience not to be missed.
St Andrews.also boasts Scotland's oldest University and attracts students from all over the world. Founded in 1413 it is an integral part of the town, bringing students together in a 'town and gown' culture.
The guests will have access to the whole property and amenities listed above.
We do not have any interaction once the guests are in the property, but we are based in the area and are always available if there are queries.
Pets are welcome although have to be kept on a lead at all times in the gardens.
Not suitable for children under the age of eight.
There is a small stream running through the garden.
CARE OF THE PROPERTY
• Holidaymakers are responsible for leaving the property in the same condition as when they arrived. This is in a clean and tidy state, with the beds stripped where possible.
• The hirer is responsible for removal of all refuse at the end of their stay in accordance with the guidelines laid out in the property. Any refuge or recycling left in the property will incur a charge for removal.
• We ask holidaymakers to report any breakages or damages whether accidental of not immediately. Where necessary we will expect you to replace or leave money for repair.
• Likewise we would expect you report any faulty equipment during your stay. In the event of a breakdown a repair or replacement shall be fitted or replacement within 48hrs.
• We cannot be held liable for a breakdown of any facility which is beyond reasonable control (e.g. breakdown or failure of any electrical equipment, facility or plumbing) or from any misuse or negligence of the client using the equipment.
ตั้งแต่วันที่ 02 มิถุนายน 2018 - 29 กันยายน 2018 จำนวนคืนขั้นต่ำคือ 7 คืน
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 128 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
St Andrews Holiday Apartments is owned and managed by two born and bred St. Andreans who know and love St Andrews and the East Neuk. We have over fifteen years of experience in letting holiday properties in the area and offer a comprehensive local knowledge to help you plan your perfect holiday, whether you are a family, golfing party or looking for a weekend break.