An inexpensive stay in a high end area. This is essentially a co ed, hostel like/ dorm style stay. A hot shower, continental breakfeast that may consist of either oatmeal, or a pastrie, or baked good. Tea or coffee is available in the morning.
HELLO WE ARE PLEASE TO HAVE YOU AS A POTENTIAL GUEST. IN ORDER TO ASSURE A PLEASANT STAY FOR YOU AND ME HERE ARE A FEW GUIDELINES TO CONSIDER.
1. UNPAID VISITORS MUST LEAVE BY 10PM AND CAN NOT SLEEP IN YOURS OR
THEIR CAR. (WE HAVE PERMIT PARKING, IF THIS HAPPENS THE CAR WILL BE
CITED & TICKETED AND THE PERSON INSIDE WILL BE ESCORTED AWAY
FROM THE PROPERTY BY LAW ENFORCEMENT.
WE HAVE A AIR MATTRESS
AVAILABLE FOR EMERGENCIES THE COUCH IS
PRICED AT $25 a night AND CAN ONLY BE RENTED FOR ONE NIGHT if the bunk beds, air mattress, and or roll away bed are not available.
2. CATS ARE ABSOLUTELY NOT ALLOWED
( LITERALLY!!!! I WILL DIE FROM MY CAT ALLERGY)
3. IF MUSIC MUST BE PLAYED IT MUST NOT DISTURB OTHER GUESTS OR THE
4. ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING IN OR around THE HOME. There ia a nice trail just behind the house where you can enjoy a puff and the scenery
5. Shoes are not allowed on the second level of the home. No matter how quicyou will be.
6. No loud music.
7. If you use the kitchen everything you use must be washed and put away.
8. Laundry service is provided on sundays only for an additional minimal charge, if
you are not staying 5 days or more.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 28 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I am a chef, organic foodscaper/gardner, holistic nutritionist in training. My favorite movies are Chocolat, Like water for chocolate, and Memoirs of a Geisha. I am a natural caregiver, sustaining a high quality of life is my primary goal. What you will receive as a guest in our home is a very nutritious meal prepared with love and ingredients from our organic foodscaped garden, a nice bed, and a friendly, healthy atmosphere that is conducive of peace and well being.