3 bedrooms & 3.5 baths. Spacious bedrooms. 2 kings size beds, 1 queen size bed & 1 twin size sleeper sofa which is in the ground level bedrooms. Can sleep up to 8. Convenient location in Norcross GA. Minutes to shopping & restaurants. Gated community. Professional designed interior.
* Only accept reservation for members with verified ID on their profiles.
* Prior your check in, please contact the Host 30min ahead of your arrival, if host can't be there with your check in, host will provide you the access code for the gate and the lockbox code for the key upon your arrival.
* Check in time is between 4PM - 11PM.
* Wifi user name and password can be found at the the white router where is under the TV stand.
* basic TV package is provided by Comcast. Use the TV remote select channel 3 on TV for receiving channel. Use the Comcast Set Box remote to choose channel. All remotes can be found on the coffee table at living room.
Host can be reached during normal business hour M-F 9AM-6PM, but we will try the best to assist you when you need. In case of an emergency, please dial 911 immediately.
Please pay attention.
* NO PETS ARE ALLOWED ON THIS PROPERTY. A $500 FINE WILL APPLY FOR ANY UNAUTHORIZED PETS ARE FOUND AT THE PROPERTY DURING YOUR LODGING.
* NO SMOKING ALLOWED ANYWHERE INSIDE THE PROPERTY, A $500.00 FINE WILL APPLY FOR ANY SIGNS OF SMOKING WE FOUND AT THE PROPERTY DURING YOUR LODGING.
* LATE CHECK OUT OR EXTENSION STAY ARE DEPENDED ON ROOM AVAILABILITY. A 50% SURCHARGE OF REGULAR DAILY RATE WILL APPLY FOR LATE CHECK OUT UP TO 6PM OF THE DAY. THE REGULAR DAILY RATE APPLES AFTER 6PM. NOTICE MUST BE SUBMITTED 24 HOURS PRIOR CHECK OUT FOR APPROVAL.
* ALL ESSENTIALS ARE LIMITED QUANTITY.
Thank you so much for choosing our property for your staying. A few things I would like to let you know so that you can enjoy everything here without any hassle.
1. We all care our own home so please treat this place as your own house and take care of everything during your staying.
2. 1 community gate remotes, 1 door keys and 1 garage remote are provided, please keep them safe, a charge of $100.00 will apply for any each lost key or each damaged remote.
3. Trash day. Every Monday is the trash day here, so please make sure you put the trash bin out off the street on Sunday night or earlier Monday morning for them to pick up. Please use trash bag to keep all trashes all the time. Trash bin must keep inside the garage all other time which is required by HOA.
4. Each level has its own thermostat, Keeping the thermostat at 72F shall make you feel comfortable inside the house and also help to protect our environment.
5. All essential quantities, such as shower/hand/paper towel, toilet paper, soap, etc., are limited provided and will not have a refill or replacement during the staying
6. On your check out date, please make sure all trashes are bagged and put to the trash bin. Please keep the place clean. There will be an extra charge of $50.00 if trash left inside the house.
7. On your check out date, please do me a favor to turn off all lights, leave all remotes inside the house and make sure to lock all windows and doors.
My office hour is M-F, 9am – 6pm, you can reach me most of the time during my office hour. I will try my best to assist you if you do need some help in the after office hour before 9pm. In case any emergency, please call 911 immediately.
At the end, thank you very much again and I hope all of you will enjoy everything here
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 3 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น