A spacious apartment in a quite Shinjuku neighborhood right next to Shinjuku Central Park, the 2 bedroom apartment is able to accommodate up to 5 persons. Only 6 min walk to nearest subway station. Close to Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building, a perfect spot to enjoy the Tokyo night scenery at no fee! Dining, shopping, transportation are all convenient. Don't miss it!
- Living room
- 2 Bedrooms
- Air conditioner
- Washing machine
- New! TV
- 1 Double bed
- 2 Single bed
- 1 Mattress
- Comfortably accommodates up to 5 persons
- 15 minute walk from JR Shinjuku station
- ¥800 by taxi from Shinjuku station
- 5 minute walk from Toei Tocho Mae station
Great for families of up to 5, the apartment is very new and spacious with a living room and 2 bedrooms with 1 double bed and 2 single beds and a mattress. It also has a shower/bath, a large kitchen, air-conditioner and other amenities to make your stay comfortable.
The kitchen has 2 gas outlets with most utensils for cooking needs, and also cutleries.
We have also made available a free wifi internet and a free mobile wifi device which you can use outside the apartment during your stay.
I have put stickers in English on remote controls, intercoms and other electrical products so that you won't have any trouble using everything.
~AMENITIES AND EQUIPMENTS~
- FREE wifi internet (pocket wifi is available for rental, 3days 1800yen)
- Hair Dryer
- Free soap, shampoo and toilet paper
- Hand and bath towels
- Gas cooker with 3 stoves
- Boiling pot
The whole apartment is free for guest use, including shampoo/rinse, kitchen accessories, plates, umbrellas and other amenities.
The apartment is solely for guest use, but please feel free to call me on my mobile anytime if you have any problems during your stay at the apartment.
- Smoking is prohibited in the whole building. If you would like smoke, please go outside of the building.
- Please don't make noise especially during the night, the apt is in residential area.
- Please turn off the lights, electric mosquito repeller and the air conditioner and close the curtains when you go out.
- Please do not use towels and bed linens placed in the shelf. Those are for the next guests.
- Please take your valuable belongings along when you are out.
- Please take off your shoes at the entrance of the room. We hope you enjoy part of our culture in Japan!
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 297 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
My name is Lisa. I was born and raised in the Kansai area, going to college in Kyoto. I currently live in Tokyo, Japan, married with a husband that was raised in Sydney, Australia.
We started Airbnb because we thought that it would be great to meet and getting to know people visiting Tokyo from overseas, and that by doing so, we could help have more people visiting this country, as is it a country like no other, for instance the 4 seasons, the food, the culture and all the other things that make it very unique.
I hope that you will enjoy your stay at our listings and your visit to Japan.