This classy townhouse is in the middle of Piedmont Avenue, Temescal & Rockridge. Located on a tranquil cul-de-sac, its large split-level floor plan (1,757 sq ft) features vaulted ceilings, a fireplace & 2 car garage. You get your own private bedroom and private bathroom in this lovely 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom house.
Sunny two-story townhouse in quiet cul-de-sac
Large bedroom with
- queen bed: new memory foam mattress
- your own private bathroom: shower+ bath
- Kitchen with sunny breakfast table
- Spacious living room with fireplace (no TV)
- Dining room
- 1/2 bath: toilet, sink
- Walking distance to Piedmont Avenue, College Avenue, parks like the Mountain View Park, Morcom Rose Garden and many more (less than ten minutes each)
- Near shops, including Starbucks, Jamba Juice, Safeway and all major banks (five minutes away)
- Rockridge BART (1 mile)
- 20 min drive to San Francisco
- And there's more to see: nearby UC Berkeley (15 min drive) , Trader Joe's, Downtown Oakland, Berkeley Hills, restaurants, bars, yoga and many more ...
Our home overlooks a quarry lake, so you may hear the ducks below, see a few deer and wild turkeys wandering around. Hummingbirds and other birds visit our next door neighbor's bird feeders daily.
- lovely sun room
- full kitchen use with refrigerator, stove, microwave, two ovens, utensils and dishes
- washer/dryer, ironing board
- living room fireplace (no TV)
- plenty of street parking
Pet free environment
Please treat our home with the respect you would your own home to be treated with.
We welcome adults who value peace and tranquility.
- Please leave your shoes at the entryway
( shoes inside the fully carpeted house)
- 1980s pipes were not the widest, so absolutely no dental floss, paper towels or feminine pad or tampons in the toilet. ONLY TOILET PAPER!
- No loud music or noise after 10 pm - we share a wall with a neighbor.
- No pets, smoking or rowdy behavior
- Respect the property and keep it clean especially kitchen and bathroom
- Wash any dishes and kitchen utensils you use