This charming one-bedroom beach cottage is perfect for a couple looking for a relaxed getaway on beautiful Sullivan's Island. One block from the stunning beach and walking distance to the restaurants and bars on the island.
This space is a private part of a traditional beach home built in the early 20th century. It has been fully renovated but maintains the old beach style and charm. There is one bedroom with a queen size bed, a loft with futon, and a pull out queen sized couch in the living room. The cottage has a private screened porch perfect for relaxing with a morning coffee or an afternoon glass of wine.
Guests have access to the cottage and everything in it, to beach chairs, towels and a cooler, and to an outdoor shower for washing off the salt and sand.
A very friendly retired couple live in the main house and are happy to have as much or as little interaction as you would like.
Sullivan's Island does not allow alcohol on the beach.
To ensure you have a safe, relaxing and comfortable stay, please abide by these House Rules:
- We would ask all guests to behave as they would in their own home treating the belongings with respect. We expect a normal level or wear and tear (a broken glass, etc.) but would ask that any significant damage be paid for by the damaging party.
- This is a non-smoking home. Absolutely no-smoking inside, on the porch, or in the backyard.
- Please do not bring home any additional guests. For everyone's safety, all guests must be registered through the airbnb reservation process.
- Please be discreet & respectful in the neighborhood block. Your behavior as a guest reflects upon me as a neighbor.
- Guests may not throw parties, entertain non-registered guests, or have events at the home.
- Sullivan's Island does not allow any alcohol or glass containers on the beach.
- Please feel free to enjoy the back porch and backyard seating.
- No animals or pets allowed.
- The use or involvement of illegal substances will result in eviction from the property, and may also include law enforcement participation.
- We recycle. Please use the recycle bin on your porch.
- Please be courteous, communicative, neat, and respectful. Thanks!
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 41 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น