Himsukh is just beyond the charming hill station of Ranikhet. The 3-bedroom wood and stone cottage boasts of a fabulous view of the Kumaon Himalayas - featuring the peaks of Nanda Devi and Trishul. Perfect for a quiet, relaxing getaway.
Clean, crisp mountain air. Majestic Himalayan views and greenery. All this can be enjoyed in a cosy cottage, with a garden, that has many modern amenities to make you as comfortable as possible.
Each of the 3 rooms can be booked individually as well.
Each room is approximately 170 square feet.
The entire cottage - all 3 rooms, living room, dining room and the garden outside.
Use of the kitchen is not permitted by guests.
This is our holiday home so we will not be there at all times. However, our 2 caretakers/cooks are always on site and will clean and cook on a daily basis.
• Tariff is inclusive of breakfast.
• Food bills (lunch & dinner) will have to be settled by cash, on site, at the time of check out.
• Snacks, Beverages & Laundry will be charged extra as per actuals
• Charge for a driver accommodation will be Rs.250/- per night inclusive of meals.
• If the generator is in use, it will be switched off by 11.00 PM
• All guests have to show their valid ID proof (Voter ID, Passport, Driving License, PAN card) at the time of check–in.
• Smoking is not allowed anywhere within the cottage.
• When smoking outside, please be sure to extinguish butts carefully and completely. Fires can be set off by carelessly thrown butts.
• We love animals but this cottage cannot house them.
• Please respect the fragile Himalayan environment.
• Also, sound travels far in the hills so do have as quiet a holiday as possible.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 39 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam. The world is a family. Come home, to India.
Sukhalay Homestays is owned by an Indian family, living in Bangalore, who are fortunate to have 3 holiday homes in beautiful locations and would like to share the joy of experiencing them with you.