ผู้เข้าพัก 2 คน
Come live in our cosy 35m2 fully equipped apartment in Paris with :
-1 bedroom with a double bed
- one living room with a futon which can sleep 2 people,
- a separate equipped kitchen with a dining table
- a bathroom with a bathtub
- Wifi, sunlight and books !
Towels and bed linens and bathstuff (soap, shampoo...) are provided.
The apartment is in an old building on the 3rd floor WITHOUT elevator.
It is situated in a lively and multicultural neighborhood, 3 minutes away from the Ourq Canal where you can go for a stroll, picnic on the water, go to the movies or have a drink in one of the hip bars or on a boat. (be sure to check our airbnb guidebook).
The bakery and little supermarket are steps away, the 104 art center is at a 10 minute walk, and there are 3 metro lines nearby to quickly access all of Paris.
Smoking is allowed only at the window.
We hope to hear from you soon ! :) .
ps : If we are there upon your arrival, we can provide a welcome breakfast, just ask for it !
Feel yourself at home, respect the place and the neighbors. Here are some simple rules :
- Take off you shoes in the apartment (bring slippers ;))
- If you come late at night, don't make much noise (for the neighbors).
- Do not invite anybody else in the apartment (which did not reserve the apartment) without asking us for the permission.
- Before leaving : just clean the apartment to leave it as it was (do the dishes, sweep the floor, wipe the table and any stains done during your stay, no hair in the bathtub, clean the toilet if dirty and empty the trashbins - put them in the building trashes in the first courtyard) and take the sheets off the bed.
Otherwise : enjoy ! :)
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 1 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Hello ! We are are a young parisian couple and parents of an adorable 1 year old boy who love to travel, politics, movies, comic books, hiking and cheese. We speak french, english, italien, spanish and serbo-croatian (which is not listed in airbnb languages ! ).