*Flexible check in or out for 5+ nights stay - when avaiable
*A studio with queen size bed and queen size sofa bed, 1 single size folding bed (at request only)
*Subway line #5 connected to B1 level of the bldg.
*Free LAN/Egg Wifi
* Astonishing view of Han river and Yeouido from 30th floor.
* Easy access to most part of Seoul with Subway line #5 connected directly to building's underground level 1.
* 2 queen size bed available (1 of 2 is convertible futon). 1 single size folding bed available at request.
* Vanity table with mirror
* Large sofa with long chair - converts into queen size bed
* Dinning table
* Kitchen with all needed utensils and appliances
* Built in refrigerator & freezer next to kitchen
* Built in 10 kg washing machine with built in dryer
* Restroom with glassed shower booth. Unlimited Hot & cold water.
* Closets, shoe closet.
* Digital door lock for security and easy accessibility
* Miracast(Airplay/Allshare) ready with 40" screen TV - connect your smartphone wirelessly to 40" screen TV. Enjoy watching you favorite show, youtube, websites, and pictures you have taken on a big screen TV.
* Bluetooth speaker - connect your smartphone to the speaker and listen to your favorite musics.
* Hybrid 4G wifi egg w/ LTE converage - no blind spots. Unlike regular 4G wifi egg, it works anywhere in Korea including subways and high rise buildings. (limited to guests from overseas only)
*Nespresso coffee machine with free capsules - rich, sensual, intense, unique....
* Microwave, mini oven toaster, water boiler.
* Hand soap, tooth paste, shampoo/rinse, body wash, shower towel.
* Iron and iron board.
*Extra provided services
~Airport pick up/drop off for 100,000 won
~Delivery food order service (chicken and etc) for 2,000 won per order
~Ride to Everland/Caribbean Bay for 100,000 won
~Ride to Nami Island and Petite France for 150,000 won
~Ride to Yeoju premium outlet for 150,000 won
You may contact me for any question to (EMAIL HIDDEN) or cell ph(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)). you may also contact me to (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) Talk (ID: quitenio) or Line (ID: quitenio)
I live about 15 min. away from the building. I will be glad to assist you personally if you have any need while staying at Micasa.
Whether you decide to stay at Micasa or not, I will be glad to help you with any questions regards to staying in Seoul such as itineraries, transportation and etc.
Micasa es su casa. Hence, all I ask is for you to stay at my place as if you were staying at your home.
ตั้งแต่วันที่ 14 ตุลาคม 2017 - 04 พฤศจิกายน 2017 จำนวนคืนขั้นต่ำคือ 2 คืน
Hi, fellow travelers!!!
I am John and I will be your host for your stay at Micasa while traveling in Seoul. Let's begin with a short introduction of myself.
I was born in Korea, grew up in Ecuador, and studied in CSU Fresno (Go Bulldogs!!!) and worked in Los Angeles for about 15 years. As my background shows, I am multicultural and love to meet people from all around the world. I do not just think of Airbnb as a way to rent out my apartments but a great way to meet people from all over the world and make friends. I consider myself to be an active person and enjoy many sports such as Golf, Tennis, Baseball and SOCCER (greatest sport in the history of mankind). Of course, I love music of all kind from Hip-pop to Classic. I have too many favorite singers to list, so ask me if you want to know, LOL. One of my favorite movie is "Only You" with Robert Downey Jr. and Marisa Tomei - that made me want to visit Italy and I did. So many things to say to introduce myself but let's leave it at that.
Chao and I hope to see you soon.