• AMAZING, STUNNING & SPACIOUS Penthouse Atmosphere Apt on 5th fl. with private patio
• 1-Bedroom, 1-Bath, 1600 Sq. Ft.
• 750 Sq. Ft interior with comfortable queen-sized sofa sleeper
• 850 Sq. Ft exterior with queen-sized bed on covered and partly open lanai
• 5 to 7-minute walk to famous Waikiki Beach
• Beautifully decorated with lots of Hawaiian and island charm
• Fully Equipped Kitchen, Bedroom, Bath and Beach Amenities
• FREE Reserved Parking
• Final Price Includes All Taxes and Fees
HOUSE RULES & GUIDELINES:
DURING YOUR STAY:
• Wash dishes at all times, unwashed dishes and food attracts bugs
• Respect and keep the noise down especially between 9PM-9AM
• Wash sand off and shake towels at the beach before coming to the apt
• Please advise Derek if anything breaks or malfunction during your stay
• Cash payment will be paid directly to Derek if any items get broken
• Maintain the apt in an orderly, clean and tidy fashion during your stay. It makes an easier and efficient check-out as well ensure that no personal items are forgotten
• Make yourself at home and enjoy your stay!!!
• PLEASE… do a full apartment sweep of Bedroom, Drawers, Closets, Bathroom, Kitchen, and Fridge to ensure no personal items are forgotten
• PLEASE… throw away and discard all open foods from fridge
• PLEASE… empty all trash in the trash cans or trash chute
• PLEASE... put all used towels and linen in the hamper located in closet
• PLEASE... leave all linen on bed
• PLEASE... straighten and tidying up the apt as well as put all used items away including washed dishes, pillows and blankets
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 248 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
ALOHA, I am the President & CEO of Derek Daniels Productions & Entertainment Company. I am also own 5-condos in Waikiki offered on AirBnB, a free-lance interior decorator, a real-estate stager and a personal property manager. I am world-traveled master hula instructor, a professional Broadway dancer, choreographer, entertainer and costume designer. I’m fluent in Japanese and French due to world travel.
Being in the entertainment industry, I am a people person and love meeting new people. I was born and raised in Hawaii and I love to help my guests of “where to go and what to do” from a locals point of view and what Hawaii has to offer.
I take my hosting very serious and offer only clean, safe, comfortable and beautiful accommodations to my AirBnB guests.
I look forward to your staying and enjoying my home will in Paradise.
Mahalo Nui Loa,