Hi, I'm Olivia Yaming. I've been living and travelling in Europe for three years. I have left my apartment in this beautiful city for welcoming guests in Suzhou. My sister and mom will be taking care of the receiving and services. Enjoy your private stay and meet with locales!
Online tourism information available:
This gorgeous apartment has two large bedrooms: one suite and the other normal large room, with all facilities you will need. It is decorated with a very good taste, mixing antiques and minimalist objects, plants to create chill out atmosphere in the balcony which helps you feel relaxed and full of good energies during your stay. Here you will find the beauty and sensuality of an space made for you to get your best moments to enjoy the city and mountain view from the 24th floor, night seeing and shopping centers just steps by. We will offer all the travel information that you need and even pick you up from the station or drive you around the city if we find us available. You may want to join a local hangout and activities with our friends or family to the mountains, lakes or picnic to enjoy how people live locally.
Want to know more? Please ask me in Spanish, English, Chinese, can try some French.
Daily housekeeping room, air conditioning, free WIFI, TV, shampoo, Kleenex, towels, hair dryer, umbrellas, guides of the city, books about Suzhou, fridge and cooler, microwaves, kitchen utensils, snacks, fresh eggs if requires.....
Anything you will need, please just ask. We will try our best to give out what we can. We'd love our guests feel really comfortable at the place and enjoy their stay.
Please leave everything clean and tidy. Please do not make noise or hold party after 23:30 P.M.
- To light candles (or any type of fire), smoke, put the TV volume too high and pets are not welcome .
- No wash clothes
- When you get home, take off your "street" shoes (clean socks and slippers are very welcome).
- Respect other guests who maybe sharing the space with you, the peace and the privacy of neighbours, especially late at night.
- Always keep the apartment´s door properly locked.
- Always keep the lights, air conditioning and so on swithched off when you leave the apartment.
-The check-in and check-out timetable is flexible, but if there is a new guest checking in the same day of your departure, your check-out must be done in the morning at 11 a.m. However, it is possible to keep the luggage in the apartment until the time you need to leave.
- The kitchen and all new cuttlery can be used for breakfast and quick meals. Welcome! Fridge and microwave can be used whenever you want!
- Hope you enjoy your stay!!
- More details and questions, ask me!
Love fashion and design, play piano, love all kinds of beauty and art, nature and interior lover.
Go adventure, hiking, to the mountain. Love sharing and meeting people from different parts of the world. Living in Barcelona, travelling around Europe.
Event management studies, working in Technology industry. Let's talk!