The house has enough space for six adults to sleep thanks to the two rooms and two built-in sofas near the fireplace. The house has kitchen, living room, two rooms, one of the rooms has private bathroom, a common bathroom and an outside shower. The exterior area is fenced, which gives you privacy and protection from outside looks.
The exterior area includes a big veranda over the beach with big wood table and chairs and also a small garden where grapes, vegetables and other plants grow that provides you shadow and further nature contact.
The beach, as all the beaches in Alonnisos, has stones instead of sand, so you do not have to worry about winds and feets bringing sand to the house and car. Beach chairs and umbrellas are waiting for you on the beach just in front of the house.
In case you want to bring your own boat or rent one, the anchorage site and boat dock exists in front of the house.
The Beach House Villa Maro is accessible, but not adapted to wheelchairs.
Access to all house.
We are a traditional Greek couple that will give our best to help you have good moments in our house. We will be waiting for you in the port. We can help you plan your daily activities: walking, neighbour islands trip, windsufing, kayaking, professional diving, painting, church tour, restaurants tour, beaches tour, swimming competion, racing competition and more.
1. - Alonnisos is known for being the first Greek island to ban plastic bags thanks to the iniciative Plastic bag-free Alonissos. Every year volunteers clean beaches only accessible by boat and you can participate in this actions.
2. - On 3-5 June 2017 will be held the 28th Regatta Northern Sporades in Skopelos and Alonissos. From the house you will be able to see the participant racing boats sailing on Saturday evening and Sunday morning.
3. - On 4 June 2017 is held Alonissos Challenge, a running and walking event that counts with athletes from Greece and Europe. It is organised every year and the program includes three races with running distances of 30km, 10km and 2km. and a 15km route for walkers.
4. - On 8-10 July 2017 is held the Alonissos Dance Festival. During these three days you will see 25 dance groups performing their traditional dances.
5. - On 15 August 2017 there is a traditional celebration where traditional costumes are shown including the traditional wedding.
6. - There are some professional painters that give painting lessons during the summer.
7. - If you like walking, April, May, September and October are the best months. Alonnisos has many traditional goat paths.
The number of guest stated on the booking request must be the same that arrive to stay on the house. Extra guest fee per night is applied for each guest that arrives without being mentioned in the booking.
We are a Greek couple that will give our best to help you have good moments in this house. If you stay in our home, you will experience the genuine Greek hospitality.