Newly remodeled! Private backyard w/ spa, less than a mile from the beach, this 3 BR / 2 bath + loft home offers custom kitchen that opens to a sunny outdoor patio. Perfect for entertaining with family and friends. This is a TRUE vacation home.
We have the amenities and privacy of home unlike many of the vacation rental condos in Oceanside. Enjoy plenty of parking, a private backyard with spa, deck, gazebo, and loungers. Ride beach cruisers to the beach or hop on the I-5 for an easy drive to Legoland, Disneyland, Sea World, the Zoo, etc. We're centrally located for easy access to all the sites. Our house is very homey and comfy, great for families with kids, or groups of friends relaxing the yard!
Guests have access to the private yard, the garage/game room, parking in the driveway (large enough for RVs) and all the amenities.
We're there if you need us (we live close by), but out of sight if you don't! We respect your privacy.
The bedrooms sleep 8 (with the pull-out couch and full size futon), but the upstairs loft also includes three futon cushions that sleep three. Great for kids!
1. Noise: Please refrain from playing loud music after 10 PM. Please do not run the outdoor speakers after 10 PM. Please be respectful of neighbors with small children. This is not a party house!
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property without prior approval. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The house is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm
arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. PETS are permitted only with prior approval.
7. Parking: Parking is limited to 3 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in the driveway or street. No parking is permitted on the street on the 2nd and 4th Monday of the month (street sweeper). Any illegally parked cars are subject to fines; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring extra beach towels for large parties. We do not permit bath towels or linens to be taken from the house.
9. Hot Tub: [No children under the age of 8 without adult supervision]. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. Our spa maintenance service sanitize, refill and replenish chemicals in all tubs prior to your arrival.
[DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB COVERS. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. They will break and you may be charged for replacement.] Remember when not using the hot tub, leave cover on so hot tub will stay warm.
Feel free to adjust the temperature, but please do not turn the hot tub off.
10. Fire pit: The fire pit is a non-vented natural wood firebox. Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fire pit.
11. Water and Septic: The water is a soft water filter system. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products or baby wipes (EVEN “FLUSHABLE WIPES) should be flushed at
anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $250 for scoping and cleaning.
12. Storms: If there is a storm or inclement weather, no refunds will be given.
13. No smoking allowed.
14. Age requirement: Must be 25 years of age or older to book.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 35 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น