Our house is located in the center of Athens. Is a three-store apartment, quiet, cosy and with astonishing view. Very close to everything (metro station-bus, main sights and nightlife). You will meet a very friendly atmosphere and hearty hospitality.
The apartment is at the fifth and last floor of the building and its a three store apartment with interior staircase. At the fifth floor there is the living room the kitchen and the first bathroom. At the sixth floor there is the main bathroom and two rooms where my roommates are staying. At the seventh and last floor there is my room and the balcony-terrace.
All three floors are penthhouses with big balconies and great view at Lycabettus hill!
The guests are free to use any space of the apartment apart from the rooms of the other roommates/guests.
At least one of the three roommates will be here to welcome you aboard, introduce you to the place and make sure that you feel very comfortable, with the house and all its functions. In the rare case where all three roommates are missing the service ''welcome pickups'' will make sure that you arrive sound and safe, and detailed information in e-mail and written at the entrance of the house will be there for you to make you feel like....home!
I would like to share with you some more personal information about myself, my roommates and the apartment. This is an apartment of artists, I am a filmmaker, my sister Stella is a singer and the third roommate, our friend Mando is an actress! We are very very friendly and we are very very enthusiastic about hosting people, either if they are guests from RBNB or just friends of ours. We are very interested in meeting new people of any age and we always like to take them to our places, to the best alternative events and parties of the City and to have the chance to know them better. Still if you are interested in more quiet vacations the rooms where you will be staying are ideal because each one of them has its privacy. So you have the option of socializing in the living room with roommates and friends, but also stay alone and enjoy the view and the quietness of the room. All of us are very very kind, helpful and discreet!
Generally we are very easy going people and we try not to put to many rules and to simply trust those who live with us but there are some just for the smooth operation of the house.
1. Respect the individuality of every person. One for all and all for one!!!
2. Smoking is allowed although neither me Stella or Mando are really heavy smokers. Actually its very possible that you will never see us smoking. Of course you are free to smoke!
3. We don't have pets in the house but if you have one we would be glad to host it too!
4. Cleaning the dishes after using them is an essential rule to keep the cuisine clean and cosy!
5. You can invite other people to the house, but only if you are sure they are trustworthy(we trust you, you are one of us since you live in our flat!).
6. Generally the rooms are separated from the living room and the cuisine but still, please try to be quiet when you realise that other people are trying to sleep.
7. Seventh and last rule: Love peace and respect! That's All!!!
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 2 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น