Fabulous 1 bedroom apartment in the most desirable location in town. Situated in an upscale neighborhood steps away form amazing restaurants, beachfront bars and cafes and quaint shopping, the apartment is comfortably furnished and ready to captivate you with its amazing views.
About the apartment:
- Serene bedroom with Queen size bed, comfortable mattress and duvet and extra linens/pillows.
- Living room with pull out couch (sleeps 2), cable TV, dining table (sits 6), private balcony overlooking the ocean.
- Fully equipped, spacious eat-in kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, coffemaker and all the fittings to cook a great meal - if you're so inclined!
- Utility room with washer/dryer, ironing board & iron.
- Wi-fi is provided throughout the apartment.
15 min walk from the city park and the contemporary Serralves museum, steps away from transportation to the city center and charming downtown.
Host can give you tips on where to go and how to get around!
Smoking only in the balcony please!
Hello, my name is Maria and I love traveling and meeting new people!
Thoroughly enjoy spending time with my friends, or quietly at home with a good book.
I look forward to hosting you!