Newly renovated 2 bedroom apt. Fully equipped with 2 queen beds and a sleeper sofa. Located in historical Stuyvesant Heights on a charming brownstone block, 2 mins from local cafes and restaurants and A/C trains directly to JFK Airport or Manhattan.
This beautiful and bright ground floor apt is newly renovated in a modern aesthetic, designed to easily accommodate up to six guests. It has:
* Two bedrooms with queen beds, each bedroom is tastefully and comfortably furnished with a built in closet.
* Modern full bathroom with half tub / shower with towels provided.
* Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, tea kettle, cutlery, toaster, coffee maker etc.
* Spacious living room with a sleeper sofa ideal for two extra guests
* Dining area
* Cable TV
* Hair dryer
* Built in A/C, and central heat.
It is a ground floor apt with its own entrance.
If you want a very clean and completely private pied-a- terre from which to explore the neighborhood and city with family or friends, this is the space for you!
Guests have access to the basement which has a washer and dryer and small powder room.
Also available is a travel cot and high chair upon request.
We live above the apt so are available if guests have any questions, requests or need guidance. You will be greeted upon arrival unless we are traveling.
* No smoking at any time inside the apartment.
* Please help us conserve energy and turn off lights when not in use. In summer months please turn air conditioning off when not necessary or when not at home.
* Additional family / friends of guests who are not part of the reservation are not permitted to stay overnight.
* No outside shoes to be worn inside the apt.
My husband and I are Brits in Brooklyn having lived here for over ten years. We love our neighborhood, community and neighbors. We are very social and love meeting new people. We are seasoned travelers and look for opportunities to see old and new friends on our travels. We look forward to meeting you and sharing our beautiful home and hope to help make your stay with us a happy and memorable one.