Cosy 2 bed apartment on a refurbished warehouse located in the heart of Glasgow mins from Central Station,Buchanan St and the Financial District surrounded by restaurants & bars making your stay a truly lively one
We speak English,Português,Español
- Flexible hours for check-in and check-out time with prior agreement and depending upon availability; we try to be as flexible as possible.
- Strictly non-smoking apartment.
- Feel at home and please, take care of it, it is our very first apartment and we love it.
- This is a quiet building. Respect for our neighbours is expected & appreciated.
- Feel free to use all the apartment appliances, we have left manuals for most of them but feel free to reach to us should you need help.
- If any question or help needed during your stay get in contact with us.
- No parties allowed please. If you are planning on inviting someone over please let us know in advance.
Enjoy your stay !!!
I am from Colombia, married and with two lovely cats :) ... I work in the technology area and have lived in the United Kingdom for 10 years. I love travelling and have been lucky to have the chance to travel to different places and experience different cultures ... from my native Colombia to the USA and also most European countries and very recently went to Thailand, Vietnam and Japan! OH! Magical places! So different from each other and from everything else I have experienced before! But simply amazing! Next trip is in planning stage ... I'd love to explore Africa and Australia/NZ or continue exploring Asia ... difficult choice :) ....