This 2 bedroom unit in the rear of my home is fully self contained with own private entrance, free street parking and located right next to Edwardes lake which hosts beautiful parklands, free gym equipment, play areas and athletics track. Close to Airport and transport to the CBD.
This 2 bedroom unit is at the rear of my home. You can access the unit by pathway and gates down the side of my home. No need to walk through my house.
2 bedrooms with Queen size comfy beds, quality linens used only.
Fully heated and Air-conditioned,
All linen and towels provided
Plush Bed Robes.
Kitchen well stocked with cooking equipment, full size fridge and gas cooking.
Bathroom with basic toiletries provided.
40 inch LCD tv and dvd player with dvds
2nd tv to bedroom
Unlimited fast speed internet
Some basic breakfast supplies, coffee, tea and milk.
Laundry with large washing machine and detergents. Dryer not for guest use.
Outdoor undercover seating area and BBQ. Great in Summer.
Basically all you need but yourself, clothes and a toothbrush!
I will meet you on check in and explain all you'll need to know. I also live in the front house my dogs. I occasionally host airbnb guests in my spare room inside.
Please note there is 2 friendly dogs here, they have lived in share housing their whole lives and love people and I haven't met anyone that hasn't fallen in love with them. They have not been socialised with young children though, so please don't allow children to get in their face, rev them up etc. The Pup may be a bit boisterous at times, but he is slowly settling with age.
I would prefer messages over guests knocking on my back door. Sometimes I work all hours of the night and can be sleeping. Please text me and I'll answer you asap! Overall I'm here to make your stay a pleasant one,if you have any questions please do ask?
Please note that check in is flexible. But if you need an AM check in, please note I will not ask guests to check out before 10am.
This is my home and I like to live an energy efficient lifestyle, please be mindful of your energy use by opening blinds during day instead of using lighting. I charge a very reasonable price and if guests aren't mindful their consumption can cost more than their stay.
I will meet you for check in to explain the house and introduce you to my dogs, self check in is not an option. Please make sure you have a clear idea of your arrival time so I'm not left waiting for your arrival. Check in is flexible so that both parties can agree on a suitable time. Thank you.
You must like dogs to stay here as they will be sharing the yard with you. If you're scared of dogs, this isn't the place for you.
Don't leave your shoes on the ground outside and remember to raise the washing line as Ollie is only a pup and will think they're his toys to chew on.
Parking is on the street out front. It is free and unmetered.
1. Please keep noise to a minimum.
2. No smoking inside.
3. Please turn off all appliances/heating/cooling when not in the unit.
4. Make sure to close the gates behind you when coming and going.
5. No visitors.
6. No pets.
7. Please remove make up to not stain my bedding and towels.
8. When passing the main house, please be quiet to not disturb myself and my airbnb guest inside.
9. Please separate recycling from your rubbish and use the appropriate bins. There is a recycling guide in the house manual.
10. Please clean up at the end of your stay and remove all rubbish, place towels on the bathroom floor and leave the unit in a neat tidy condition.
11. Laundry available between 8am and 8pm. Please try to wash full loads, single items may be hand washed. Or I wash a lot of work linen and can throw a few pieces in with those loads. Just leave them on the laundry bench.
12. Please don't overly excite the dogs as they will bark and disturb the neighbours.
13. Please remove rubbish regularly from the unit and place into the bins. if you store a bulk amount of rubbish inside and it misses the weekly collection, you may be responsible for disposing of the rubbish yourself. Bin night is each Thursday.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 167 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Hi I'm Carmen :)
I'm a friendly, down to earth,open minded person who can get along with all walks of life.
I have 2 dogs who rule my life! I like it that way too ;)
I also love travelling and have travelled around Europe, South East Asia, Japan, New Zealand and have travelled around Australia a few times. There is nothing in the world more addictive than travelling for me. That travel bug bites hard. Especially when flights are so affordable now a days.
When I'm not traveling, I'm a fast paced person who is always working.
I just have to keep busy!!
I have an Airbnb management business 'Clean Air' that helps out other hosts with their listings and I pride myself on maintaining great spaces for our guests.
I am also a host of 4 listings and pride myself in providing a clean and relaxing sanctuary for guests to come home to.
Maybe I'll see you sometime soon?