Hello dear travellers,
I’m putting my cozy 1-room-flat up for rent.
The apartment is groundfloor in a very nice and calm big backyard with trees and a beautiful athmosphere. It’s situated in the heart of Berlin, a district called »Friedrichshain«. It’s a 5 minute walk to Simon-Dach-Str and Boxhagener Platz where you have all the hip cafés and bars etc.
I bet you’re gonna love it :) Various train and bus stations are also just a couple of minutes away. Perfect for tourists since Friedrichshain became one of the most popular areas for tourist.
Enjoy outdoor fruit markets, flee markets (On Sunday), Cafes, coffee shops, banks, alternative Berlin labels shopping, Bike Rental Service,restaurants,Organic food places, bars, cinemas, and only a ten minute subway ride to Alexander Platz
//Here are some more facts:
- groundfloor in a peacueful, modern, green backyard = no noisy neighbors very quite side street
- fully equipt kitchen to cook
- FREE Wi-Fi
- FREE Utilities including Heat, Gas, Electricity, water etc
- soft blankets & pillows
- Freshly Laundered Sheets (You can request to put them on yourself)
- Fresh towels
- Kitchen with Stove, Fridge, Table, etc
- Full Bathroom
- Clean Soap
- Washing Machine