Stunning, newly built, light filled 6 bed, 3.75 bath, 4,000 sq ft home in the city's BEST location w/ free parking and beds for up to 20 guests!
Walk to all of Queen Anne, or drive 5 min to downtown - This is where you want to be :)
We also have another large home on Queen Anne, so if you need housing for a large event (out of town wedding, work offsite or conference, etc...) we can sleep up to 37 guests between the 2 homes. Please see profile.
Gorgeous, LIGHT FILLED, Newly Constructed Modern Farmhouse in THE BEST Location!
4 level home features 4,000 sq ft of living space with 6 bedrooms / 3.75 baths and up to 15 separate beds
The first level of the main home features an open living area with formal living room, dining room, family room, spacious kitchen, half bath, coat closet, and large open hall with bench seating and cubbies for storage.
The family room has a comfortable pull out sofa bed (full size bed)
The kitchen features an oversized farmhouse style sink, 6 burner Bertazonni range, integrated 36" Liebherr fridge / freezer, dishwasher, coffeemaker, microwave, and convection oven.
The second level boasts 3 large bedrooms, the master has a queen bed and we can add in a pack and play for a baby or small child, the 2nd bedroom has a full size bed, the 3rd bedroom has 2 twin beds.
The 3rd level bedroom has a queen bed, and 2 sets of twin bunk beds, we can also add in a pack and play in either the open area or bedroom. The 3rd level also features a HUGE 133" projector screen with HD projector, a 50" tv, project table with seating for 8, plenty of entertaining and play space, and a bar area with small fridge and microwave.
The lower level MIL apt has a separate outside entrance and includes its own washer and dryer, it's own full kitchen, full bath, dining / living / office area and 2 bedrooms. One bedroom has a queen bed, and one bedroom has a full size bed. We can also add in an xl twin in the main living area and a pack and play as needed, but please be sure to request at least 3 days before your arrival.
The large, (by Seattle standards) 4,800 sq ft fully fenced yard contains a courtyard with outdoor dining area, grassy play space, a play structure with swings for children, bbq area, and 2 offstreet parking spaces off the alleyway.
Also, we have another home on Queen Anne which can sleep up to 15 adults + 1 baby if you have a large party or celebration such as a wedding. Please see our other listing. https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/14523441
The main portion of the home (3,000 sq ft 4 bedrooms, 2.75 baths) can sleep 14 people in beds, + up to 3 babies/ small children in pack and plays.
The MIL apartment with separate outside access has an (extra 1,000 sq ft 2 bedrooms, 1 bath) and can sleep an additional 5-6 guests in beds
You also have exclusive access to the backyard, playset, back courtyard, and parking pad off the alley
We live nearby and are always happy to help with recommendations for nearby attractions and shops, or should any issue arise. We also have 3 kids under 7 so we know all the ins and out of the Seattle child world should you need any recs there.....or we can ask our childless friends if you need any recs on where to go have fun ;)
The house is great for large groups or extended families traveling together, and it is very child friendly -- we have stocked it with things like pack and plays, umbrella strollers, and high chairs so you dont have to travel with all those items :)
The house is NOT great for those looking for a party house, those looking to binge drink, or guests who do not want to oblige by the house rules (please see below)
Please do read through the whole description before you ask to book so you understand the sleeping arrangements and what your rental includes, as well as, what we expect of you :)
Also, we have another home on Queen Anne which can house up to 15 adults and 1 baby if you have a large event or occasion and need additional housing. Please see our other listing :)
We want you to have an excellent stay, however, this is NOT a party house.
The house is located in a quiet residential neighborhood. We really like the house, and we really like the neighbors, so we want them to to be happy and to keep the home in excellent condition for all our guests!
By placing a reservation with us, you agree to the following:
1. EVERY guest will abide by the house house quiet hours of 10pm - 8am. This means that for the sanity of our neighbors, no noise will escape the house or yard during that time. Every guest 18 years or older who will be staying in the home will need to sign an amendment specifically agreeing that they will be able to uphold the quiet hours.
2. All guests will remove their shoes while in the home
3. Any sort of event or gathering or visitation of people not listed on the rental agreement must be pre-approved in writing, and again, no parties.
4. No smoking of any kind is allowed in the home or on the property, and sorry no pets.
5. A complete list of all of those who will be staying in the home must be provided upon booking the reservation, and a separate rental agreement must be signed and returned within 7 days of booking along with a copy of the photo id of the person making the reservation. If you would like to see a copy of the contract, please request before booking.
6. All guests will follow list of house rules written into rental contract and be conscientious of maintaining the homes condition.
7. Please note that if you have more than 15 guests in your party, Airbnb's quote will not be accurate because they only add in extra guest fees for up to 15 guests, so we will have to amend your reservation accordingly via special offer.
8. We are nice people who work really really hard to ensure our guests have an amazing spacious and clean space in which to stay, however, because this is a frequently used vacation home, things happen -- remotes and other small items go missing, and items may get broken by the guest before you that we wont have a chance to fix before your stay -- we ask that you be understanding in these instances :)
Originally from Southern California, my husband and I have lived in Seattle for 14 years now. We have lived in several different neighborhoods, and love them all, but Queen Anne really holds our heart as home :)
We have 3 kids under 7 so we dont really have any spare time, but if we did, we would spend every day renovating old houses and drinking obscene amounts of coffee :)