Our family property offers an ideal accommodation option for families or group of friends tha would like to spend some carefree holidays next to the sea. The thick white sandy beach is at a very close distance (walking) and our guests enjoy a well-catered garden, a large gazebo, designated parking space, BBQ, reliable & unlimited wi-fi. Ierissos town is just 3.5 km away that may cover all your needs.
Let yourselves experience warm hospitality and feel like home away from home!
This two-storey beach house consists of two bedrooms: on the ground, one with queen size bed and the other one with two single beds, as well as a bathroom with shower. The upper floor has a spacious, luminous living room with attached fully equipped kitchen, and a WC. There are two balconies, a ground floor veranda, a large patio and lots of garden space.
It's style is a typical beach house of Halkidiki. It's part of a large private complex of semi-detached houses. There is an electronic bar that gives access only to residents and leads to the parking place 15metres from the house. It's a summer residential area and an amazing crystal water beach is at 200 metres away.
The area is 3km from Ierissos town, that offers lots of restaurants, bars, cafeterias, shops, large supermarkets (Masoutis & Lidl), ATMs, pharmacy etc.
Welcome to our summer house in Ierissos.
These are some common sense rules and in general please make sure you leave the place as you found it.
We kindly ask you to:
- take out your rubbish (there is a rubbish bin right at the parking place and please take recyclable packages to Ierissos town),
- wash, dry and place to the cupboard the dishes, glasses, cutlery or pots that you used,
- leave all used towels and bed-linens on the floor by the time you leave,
- there is broom, brush, hoover and a bucket available for you to clean up (this is the reason I do not charge cleaning fees yet)
- Strictly refrain from smoking indoors, particularly in bedrooms. As smokers do not always respect this, at least make sure you air very well the room after smoking. Following guests will appreciate this too!
- respect your neighbours and try not to be noisy between (phone number hidden) at midday or after midnight. You are there for relaxing and vacations so get well with all people around you.
That's it more or less. Enjoy your stay in Halkidiki and you may contact us logical hours for tips! Feel free for inquiries regarding your travel arrangements.
Nikolas & Tina
ตั้งแต่วันที่ 01 กันยายน 2017 - 30 พฤศจิกายน 2017 จำนวนคืนขั้นต่ำคือ 5 คืน
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 191 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
Being an engineer of urban planning and regional development, as well as a graduate of real estate management & economics, academically I was intrigued in interfering with the property market. However, the virus came in after many years of travelling and experiencing hospitality from every possible angle, guest, host, couch surfer, hotel booker, hostel crasher, guide etc.
The past few years, I have been managing along with my sister a plethora of properties, from city apartment and beachfront house in Halkidiki, to a luxurious pool villa in Mykonos. Still though our main aim is to make guests feel like home and this is the reason we try to provide a friendly approach with custom tips for every single location of our properties. Efficient customer service & supreme guests' satisfaction is the ultimate objective, particularly when it's your holidays time.
I love adopting practices, services and methods experienced in person, while travelling around the world and you are always welcome to provide us with your feedback.
Enjoy your stay in our hometown Thessaloniki, in infamous Mykonos or in Halkidiki (the hidden treasure of Northern Greece) or in magical 4-season mountain of Pelion.
Relax and live your myth in magical Greece!!!
Nikolas & Tina