Lovely newly renovated bright apartment in Playa Los Alamos, between Málaga and Torremolinos. Enjoy gorgeous views of the Mediterranean from 2 terraces. Take long walks along the ocean, dine at a quint ocean-line "chiringuito", hop in the train to Málaga, Torremolinos or even Marbella, all walking distance from the apartment! Grocery store in the building too. 10 minutes to the Malaga Airport. NO CAR NEEDED!! Completely furnished for your enjoyment. Get a real vacation in sunny Andalucía.
2 bedrooms, 1 small kitchen, 1 bathroom, dining/living room, 2 exterior terraces overlooking the ocean.
Guests have access to the whole apartment. We reserved 2 cabinets for our personal belongings.
A Spanish & English-fluent friend will welcome you at the apartment and respond to your questions regarding the area.
This apartment is listed with the Government of Andalusia (local Spanish government) under provisional registration number CTC (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). This guarantees you the highest lodging quality standards.
• Quiet hours are from 12 pm to 8 am.
• Please smoke only on the terraces.
• Before you come back from the beach, please rinse your feet of sand using the open showers in the back of the courtyard. Otherwise the shower could get clogged.
• In consideration of the neighbors, keep a normal volume of conversations and noise both in the apartment as well as in the building and surrounding areas.
• No pets allowed.
• The garbage containers can be found as you go to the beach.
Thank you, and happy stay!
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 1 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
A Spanish-born creative entrepreneur having lived in both Europe and the Americas, I enjoy learning about different cultures and people. I love animals (currently caring for a dog and 2 cats), playing music and reading. My husband George is an artist, and we do not travel much -although when we do we prefer remote areas rather than big cities. This little apartment belonged to my parents, and we remodeled it with much love, care and respect for their memory. We hope you will enjoy spending time on it as much as we do. Thanks!