Single room facing the back garden. It has a single bed with an orthopedic mattress. It has a small cupboard and a drawers. The room is comfortable and very quiet.
2016 we upgraded the carpet and added a lock to the room.
Light airy modern five bedroom semi detached house. Pleasantly well decorated. This is an ideal location, only 10mn walk from Cambridge station, 20mn from City Center, 15mn walk to Addenbrook Hospital and 3mn from bus stop. (55.0 Mbps wireless)
Very clean and spacious. with well kept front side and a garden at the back. The garden with small lawn, many shrubs and flowers. A nicely built patio with old yellow stones. A table and a garden umbrella is found to enable you to enjoy Cambridge long sunny hours in the privacy of your garden. A home built barbecue can be used to enjoy moments with friends. The house is in a quiet well established residential area, very close to a large public park (3mn walk), where you can enjoy either walking around the park, jogging, play football, splash in the children pond or play tennis free. Many pubs and shops are nearby at walking distance. Sainsbury supermarket is at 10mn walk. The popular multi cultured Mill Road, full of shops and restaurants is 3mn away. Cambridge city center, well known across the globe for its university, is only 20mn walk from our house. You can visit all the famous old colleges, museums, botanic garden etc... or spend some memorable time punting in the river. Stansted international airport is 25mn by train. London central is only 35mn by train and Heathrow airport is only 90mn by train. The house is fully furnished and very comfortable with four bedrooms (2 double & two single). We have two utility rooms, large living room with folded doors to the outside patio & garden. Two bathrooms and extra toilet. There is plenty space for parking free in the front.
Complementary British coffee (or professional latte for £1.50), tea, toasts, biscuits etc... provided for full paying guest.
Towels are provided for people staying less than one week.
Please feel free to call us for any extra information you may need.
N.B: We are not a B&B, so we ask you to tell us if we need to improve on our services while you are with us. We opened our house in order to meet people and make them feel at home from home.
We are proud to state that we had the famous actress Lysette Anthony (URL HIDDEN) stay a night with us.
Guest will access most of the house, like kitchen dining room, bathroom, ironing room, storage room and garden.
Please note that the three guest rooms are upstairs and share one large modern bathroom.
We do interact a lot with our guests. We try to get to know them, and find out if they need any help. Also we try to learn from them by getting to know little bit more about their country and culture.
Other services we provide:
- After checking out you can leave luggage with us until you ready to travel, for small fee..
- You can use Washing machine for a small fee.
THIS IS A NO SMOKING HOUSE
- We try to keep the house always clean & tidy. Please help us to keep it this way.
- You are welcome to use our microwave any time.
- Please use the kitchen/dinner to eat your food or drinks. So no food/drinks is permitted in the rooms.
- Most of our guests are professionals who will need their sleep to face the next day at work. Therefore we expect silence after 23Hrs.
- We can wash and dry your cloths for a small fee. We can also iron your cloths for an extra £10. But we do not accept people to wash their cloths in the sink or bath.
- We just want our guests to feel at home and take back only good memories. So we ask you to talk to us if you have any issues that we can help you with.
N.B: If you want to check-in earlier, please let us know in advance. Thanks
More guidelines and information are displayed in the kitchen. We encourage our guests to read them.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 125 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น