Single room facing the front street. Single bed with an orthopedic mattress. It has a small cupboard and a drawers. The room is comfortable and very quiet.
2016 we upgraded the carpet and added a lock to the room.
THIS IS A NO SMOKING HOUSE
- We try to keep the house always clean & tidy. Please help us to keep it this way.
- You are welcome to use our microwave any time.
- Please use the kitchen/dinner to eat your food or drinks. So no food/drinks is permitted in the rooms.
- Most of our guests are professionals who will need their sleep to face the next day at work. Therefore we expect silence after 23Hrs.
- We can wash and dry your cloths for a small fee. We can also iron your cloths for an extra £10. But we do not accept people to wash their cloths in the sink or bath.
- We just want our guests to feel at home and take back only good memories. So we ask you to talk to us if you have any issues that we can help you with.
N.B: If you want to check-in earlier, please let us know in advance. Thanks
More guidelines and information are displayed in the kitchen. We encourage our guests to read them.
เจ้าของที่พักรายนี้มี 119 ความคิดเห็นสำหรับที่พักอื่นดูรีวิวอื่น
I am originally from Mediterranean countrie and moved to the UK few years back to be with my husband. I am very easy to get on with, sociable, friendly, caring and honest. I enjoy entertaining and cooking for friends and family, especially dishes like tagines, couscous, sweets etc.. For other interests, I like various outdoor activities like walking, site seeing, swimming etc... I like shopping and travelling too.
My husband Bash is a professional working in the Semiconductors industry. His interest is mainly football (playing & watching), tennis, Reading, walking, cycling, travelling.
Together we love welcoming people from different parts of the world to our home.
We are both spiritual and one thing we value most is to make our guests VERY WELCOME and FEEL AT HOME ALL THE TIME.